For anyone currently being spammed by random followers, the program being used against you...

Discus and support For anyone currently being spammed by random followers, the program being used against you... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A lot of people are being spammed by wannabe influencers trying to artificially boost their follower count by mass spamming follows and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rhyno47, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/Rhyno47
    /u/Rhyno47 Guest

For anyone currently being spammed by random followers, the program being used against you...

A lot of people are being spammed by wannabe influencers trying to artificially boost their follower count by mass spamming follows and then unfollowing everyone shortly afterward hoping that some people will see the initial follow and follow back.

After some digging it looks like people are using a Microsoft made tool to accomplish this. Using the Xbox Live Account Tool, people are importing lists of 500,000+ gamertags, mass following them, then doing the same in reverse to unfollow them.

Here is one of the sites detailing the process.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-free-followers-on-xbox.1819378/

Please do something about this.

submitted by /u/Rhyno47
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rhyno47, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Flaming Pingu Win User

Being spammed with random messages

It's all well and good saying delete and block, but when there popping up one after each other a blocking parts of the screen, especially on fifa where it's blocks the radar,

It does tend to get annoying
  3. lRogue Commando Win User

^ You don't know the extent of the problem mate.
  4. Kaberscrolls Win User

Its so annoying when you do block them more keep rolling in
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Had a few myself,as the others have said,all you can do is block & report at the moment.
  6. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

I notice my friends list has disappeared last couple of days so maybe they are working on it
Thema:

1. For anyone currently being spammed by random followers, the program being used against you... - Similar Threads - anyone currently being

2. is anyone else having gamer-score problems?

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having gamer-score problems?: i lost like 2k+ gamer-score now that i’m in the beta, and i only just noticed it (i joined the beta like 3-4 months ago) submitted by /u/kopkookookokmiom [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone able to get the new build 2104 for omega ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone able to get the new build 2104 for omega ?: I've been trying for two days to somehow get the update but nothing seems to be working. I've also tried factory reset but no sign of update. So how to get this update, since two days that the...
  4. PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1: I've got many code creepers and got in 2 time now i can't fix so please help me Out 3764bc9a-75bb-4170-8ee4-2de6bdc8e37b
  5. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  6. Anyone able to get the new omega update 2014 version ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone able to get the new omega update 2014 version ?: After the xbox insider Twitter announcement, I tried for 5 times but couldn't get the update. So if anyone else got the update who is in omega ring then please let it know submitted by...
  7. Does anyone know if EA Play app not being available on X|S was planned? Currently it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if EA Play app not being available on X|S was planned? Currently it's...: I understand they want us to browse EA Games under Xbox Game Pass section. That's OK. But they should have created a tab designed for all currently available EA trials. It takes time and a...
  8. has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen: I am getting a current memory display on my tv screen, wondering if its from my xbox one x console 40f1b0e3-2439-4922-b9d3-b17c3ae337ff
  9. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7
  10. What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your current #1 favourite Xbox 1 game? Anyone here <3 Overwatch?: It's a straight forward topic. What game do you currently have on Xbox 1, which you absolutely love and treat as your favourite. Game. NOT GAMES. Mine would be Overwatch. I love the heroes, the...