For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game

Discus and support For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so everyday I play For Honor my game has this audio distortion when it's doing it my frames in game drop and every button feels unresponsive. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jul 20, 2019.

1. For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game

Ok so everyday I play For Honor my game has this audio distortion when it's doing it my frames in game drop and every button feels unresponsive. It happens usually all game. I have the original Xbox One, got it 1 month after the release of Xbox One. I
    don't know if it's because of this OG Xbox One but all my friends who have Xbox One X's don't have this issue I'm talking about. This is the only game for me that does this. Every other game I play have no issues at all just For Honor. Also restarting my xbox
    with a hard reset doesn't work, it does nothing. I don't know the fix!

:)

LiThIuMxFaLcOn, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi,

So is it only this game its happening to. Is there a chance that you missed a update for the game. I have For honor myself (great game). I will have to see if that occurs on mine. I do have the Xbox one X though. Never the less have you tried to maybe uninstall
    and re install the game?? That might work or check game related forums to see if there is an issue on there end possibly.
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I stated that this doesn't work at all.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I'll try this and see if it works but I do recall trying this once.
  6. Asmodeous-7A38277F-1 Win User

Controller randomly stops working when headset plugged in.

yup this happens to me at random......also audio is distorting at random to! what on earth is wrong with this thing!
Thema:

1. For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game - Similar Threads - Honor Audio Distortion

2. I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...: I downloaded For Honor when it was free and i was able to play it, but now I cannot. It says i need to renew my gold subscription even if i have a valid gold subscription and can play other free...
  3. For Honor - Same Errors since December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor - Same Errors since December: Hi! Is there anyone with the error 2-00002911 and 7-00000004 right at the main screen, where you have to press start ? I have this issue since december, but the Ubisoft Support, is absolutly no...
  4. Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?: Hello there. I really want to see a new Medal of Honor. I remember play with my dad those games on Playstation. e9145fe7-4847-41b1-996b-577fa5c216da
  5. How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor: I'm wanting to delete my cloud save data for For Honor on Xbox One but when I go to delete the save data it only shows "reserved space" and that's it (and when I delete that it doesnt do anything...
  6. No audio on For Honor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on For Honor: I currently am experiencing an error where I do not have audio while playing For Honor. I have tried reinstalling, turning off the xbox, hard reset, and still nothing will work to bring back audio...
  7. For Honor won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor won't update: I just got For Honor, downloaded it and everything. I'm updating it and it's stuck at 41.6% and going back and forth from downloading to "Installation Stopped". I don't have the fastest internet...
  8. For Honor Not allowing my Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    For Honor Not allowing my Account: Ok so i posted a request for help a few months or so before and nothing worked. My problem is im incapable of playing For Honor because it says i dont own the game anymore because my gold expired....
  9. Medal of honor airborne on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of honor airborne on Xbox one: Hello, I have been having difficulties trying to buy and download MOH:Airborne on my Xbox one. I've tried on both the console store and Xbox.com and i keep receiving error messages or being sent...
  10. Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install: I bought for honor a while back and i have some achievements for it, but when i cant install it anymore on xbox and the game doesnt show up on my puchases. i bought steel when i played and that...