for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

Discus and support for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/chewylee [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chewylee, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/chewylee
    /u/chewylee Guest

for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

/u/chewylee, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Silkk3512 Win User

Problems connecting to servers

already shut it down for the night, 6 hrs of trying to play 30 min of total play time.
  3. Smash605 Win User

Matchmaking error for Destiny

this been happening to me as well, but i think it just went back up, i think something hit the server for destiny so they must of shut it down for 10 mins i think 10 mins but it back up and running
  4. bearded mynci Win User

USB Device Unavailable

I am having the exact same problem. I have 2 different usb devices (both formatted) and for some reason they both keep disconnecting after 10 - 15 mins. Sometimes this will not happen for around 30 mins but this was not happening until a week or so ago.
    Don't know whats changed - I guess theres been some sort of update that has affected the app. So gutted - I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app and also turning the console off at the plug but this is still an issue. Can anybody suggest a fix?
  5. GazeboTheGuru Win User

Randomly getting disconnected from Xbox live.

I have been playing GTA V and while I'm playing it will disconnect me from Xbox live. Some times it happens every 5 mins or every 1 hour it is completely random.

It does not just happen when I play GTA V it happens with Bio Shock Infinite too.

My Internet is good

Ping: 9ms

Down: 31.82 Mbps

Up: 2.74 Mbps
  6. Toxic Demise05 Win User

Live Random Disconnects All The Time

This happens to me all the time 3 thing you can do are, Restart Xbox, Restart Router/Modem, Leave Xbox Off for 15-30 min.
Thema:

1. for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down - Similar Threads - reason been happening

2. Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?: I have the XBOX One S (day 1 halo pack). Over the past several patches DVD playback has become more and more frustrated. Blu ray seems to have no problems. I say 'Frustrated' and not...
  3. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  4. I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...: Xbox randomly signs me out. Have had this happen 5 or 6 times now, and it always happens when Im in the middle of something. cd48b1f3-5f55-40a6-bf42-e33d05055320
  5. For some reason, my account and my friends' accounts gamer pictures have been changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For some reason, my account and my friends' accounts gamer pictures have been changed to...: This isnt really that much of a problem since its only a visual thing. However, what i think is more serious now is that i actually cannot go into a multiplayer game. And with these two things...
  6. My account has been hacked, I'd like to know the reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked, I'd like to know the reason.: My account has been hacked, I'd like to know the reason. 0366bf1c-b770-4f52-b451-cbf0dc7cf0a9
  7. Been reported and banned for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been reported and banned for no reason at all: i think its hugely unfair that you can be banned at the drop of a hat for replying to a toxic player by being nothing but polite. Mass reported by his friends cos i killed him in a gme now my...
  8. Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any reason why I been banned from uploading to onedrive?: I have not been able to upload my snapshots I took from the Xbox One version of Skyrim to my pc anymore. I get the message Sorry something went wrong when uploading this clip to onedrive. I'm...
  9. I Have Been Console Banned For No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Been Console Banned For No Reason: I Was Just Playing Fortnite Battle Royal A Pretty Good Game You Guys Should Really Check It Out Ok Anyways I Was Just Playing Squads And We Were Waiting In The Lobby For A Friend To Return I Was...
  10. Been suspend for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been suspend for no reason: join a club share some pictures of my minecraft world this was 2hrs ago at 10:14pm got suspend for sending pictures of minecraft world ? 8f2498e2-dfc0-4651-a383-a0f389a51cee