for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

Discus and support for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/chewylee [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chewylee, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/chewylee
    /u/chewylee Guest

for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

/u/chewylee, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Silkk3512 Win User

Problems connecting to servers

already shut it down for the night, 6 hrs of trying to play 30 min of total play time.
  3. Smash605 Win User

Matchmaking error for Destiny

this been happening to me as well, but i think it just went back up, i think something hit the server for destiny so they must of shut it down for 10 mins i think 10 mins but it back up and running
  4. bearded mynci Win User

USB Device Unavailable

I am having the exact same problem. I have 2 different usb devices (both formatted) and for some reason they both keep disconnecting after 10 - 15 mins. Sometimes this will not happen for around 30 mins but this was not happening until a week or so ago.
    Don't know whats changed - I guess theres been some sort of update that has affected the app. So gutted - I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app and also turning the console off at the plug but this is still an issue. Can anybody suggest a fix?
  5. GazeboTheGuru Win User

Randomly getting disconnected from Xbox live.

I have been playing GTA V and while I'm playing it will disconnect me from Xbox live. Some times it happens every 5 mins or every 1 hour it is completely random.

It does not just happen when I play GTA V it happens with Bio Shock Infinite too.

My Internet is good

Ping: 9ms

Down: 31.82 Mbps

Up: 2.74 Mbps
  6. Toxic Demise05 Win User

Live Random Disconnects All The Time

This happens to me all the time 3 thing you can do are, Restart Xbox, Restart Router/Modem, Leave Xbox Off for 15-30 min.
Thema:

1. for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down - Similar Threads - reason been happening

2. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.: Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda' was because 'boot' and 'modder' were...
  3. My xbox account has been locked for absolutely no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account has been locked for absolutely no reason: i have no access too the phone number i had i can even tell you exactly the number or any info i had. there has been alot of things with the microsoft company that have absolutely just pissed me...
  4. Xbox has been really messed up for the past few days for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has been really messed up for the past few days for no reason: my xbox one s black screened this week for no reason i’ve always taken good care of it. When i tried to start it the display wouldnt pop up so i read online that i should power cycle and hard...
  5. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason: So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020
  6. Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...: [IMG] submitted by /u/New_memer_ [link] [comments]
  7. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  8. Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?: I have the XBOX One S (day 1 halo pack). Over the past several patches DVD playback has become more and more frustrated. Blu ray seems to have no problems. I say 'Frustrated' and not...
  9. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  10. I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having a issue with Xbox randomly signing me out for no apparent reason, is...: Xbox randomly signs me out. Have had this happen 5 or 6 times now, and it always happens when Im in the middle of something. cd48b1f3-5f55-40a6-bf42-e33d05055320