For The King

Discus and support For The King in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I just downloaded and started playing the game For The king. I liked the art style but didn't think I would enjoy the game as I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEVER_FEAR, Aug 7, 2019.

1. NEVER_FEAR
    NEVER_FEAR Guest

For The King

Hey everyone, I just downloaded and started playing the game For The king. I liked the art style but didn't think I would enjoy the game as I am normally not a fan of turn-based games. I have played for about an hour now and it has been really fun. My question
    to all of you is if you have come across a game you did not think you would enjoy but ultimately found the game really fun?

:)

NEVER_FEAR, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Your play style?

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

Lol I'm a mixture of the King and the Flop. So would that make me the flop king? :p

[/quote]

I was mainly King with a little Flop, I prefer to call myself "King Flop" .. ;-p
  3. UnyoBro Win User

What game would you like to see made into a movie?

Sneak King. Have Gary Oldman play The King and it will be a blockbuster.
  4. STBALLA1990 Win User

Tekken Tag Tournment 2

Lee/King, Lee/Violet, Hwoarang/Lee, King/Hwoarang
  5. rookie tha vet Win User

29/03/2013@~~Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns NBA Live Stream Basketball Game Online

[quote user="ShierLeek440993"]

Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream 2012 NBA big match Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns Live Stream Online Game. “The cancellation of the schedule was necessary because of the absence of a collective bargaining agreement between the NBA Players’
    Association and the NBA.” Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live streaming satellite tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream sopcast tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream NBA tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream internet tv,
    Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream radio, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream radio broadcast, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream free twitter tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream ustream free, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix
    Suns live stream free justin tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream united state, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream game.

Watch Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns NBA
    Watch free online Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream coverage sport channel Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns schedule for Nba game will be played on March 28, 2013 at 02:05 GMT . Enjoy with the Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live score, prediction,
    preview, recaps and highlights here. Watch the game and support your team. So, for all of you who do not have the tickets or far away from the stadium where Nba Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns is played, just be relax on your suitable room and enjoy the game
    only in this site for free. Be the good supporter and watch free online Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream here.

Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream 2012 NBA big match Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns Live Stream Online Game. “The cancellation of the schedule was necessary because of the absence of a collective bargaining agreement between the NBA Players’
    Association and the NBA.” Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live streaming satellite tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream sopcast tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream NBA tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream internet tv,
    Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream radio, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream radio broadcast, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream free twitter tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream ustream free, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix
    Suns live stream free justin tv, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream united state, Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream game.

Watch free online Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream coverage sport channel Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns schedule for Nba game will be played on March 28, 2013 at 02:05 GMT . Enjoy with the Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live score, prediction,
    preview, recaps and highlights here. Watch the game and support your team. So, for all of you who do not have the tickets or far away from the stadium where Nba Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns is played, just be relax on your suitable room and enjoy the game
    only in this site for free. Be the good supporter and watch free online Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns live stream here.

[/quote] Dont worry bout it shierleek. Haters gonna hate
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

AI marines will aid us in Firefight

The King of Firefight doesn't need NPCs to survive. The NPCs need the King of Firefight to survive.
Thema:

For The King

1. For The King - Similar Threads - King

2. Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: The Taken King Digital collection; not working: So, i was emailed that my issue was..resolved, well, im happy that, it had come through, the digital pack but..in games and downloads, my xbox says, i have the digital collectors edition of the...
  3. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  4. MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content: Hello, Firstly, I am on Xbox One, not my 360 Elite. I thought I would be fun to revisit Destiny and make create some content for players coming to the franchise for the upcoming release of...
  5. destiny il re dei corrotti [Translate] Destiny The King of the corrupt

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny il re dei corrotti [Translate] Destiny The King of the corrupt: ciao mi chiamo elia,il 20/05/2018 avevo acquistato il gioco destiny il re dei corrotti e ho scontrato un problema che consiste di mettere i codici per andare avanti nel gioco. quando li ho scritti...
  6. Destiny DLC the taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLC the taken king: hi i bought The Taken King in March and have been enjoying it a lot. Only now i can’t as for some reason it has disappeared and when i go to the store it asks me to buy it again! can you explain...
  7. Alguien sabe como puedo poner el 2do jugador en the king of figters 98[Does anyone know how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguien sabe como puedo poner el 2do jugador en the king of figters 98[Does anyone know how...: Alguien sabe como puedo poner el 2do jugador en the king of figters 98 [Translation - Does anyone know how I can put the 2nd player in the king of figters 98] 40dcb358-649e-45d7-8587-0976b9e6e4fd
  8. Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen: *Title Translation: Can I change my Fortnite display name if yes I want to call it The King 42* Ich möchte mein Anzeigenamen in Fortnite ändern *Mod Translation* I want to change my Ad Name to...
  9. Apex legends is the king of battle royale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends is the king of battle royale: Have you played the apex legends yet if you played then what you like special other than fortnite and pubg c12906b5-5a6d-4f2b-8e6d-31725e93de65
  10. Lion king 4k uhd not playing on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lion king 4k uhd not playing on xbox one x: I am now on my second lion king 4k uhd disc that will not work on my xbox one x. Both were new discs. All my other 4k discs work fine, and none of my game discs fail to be read. I can see from...