For the readers among us

Discus and support For the readers among us in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey All, Just thought I'd tell you all about a really great book I read recently. If you're a gamer it's a must! The book is called 'Ready Player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parzival38, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Parzival38
    Parzival38 Guest

For the readers among us

Hey All,

Just thought I'd tell you all about a really great book I read recently. If you're a gamer it's a must! The book is called 'Ready Player One' and is by American author Ernest Cline. It's post apocalyptic sci-fi, adventure. brilliant read! The best way
    to describe it is being a cross between Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Matrix.

Any gamer will lap this up. Even more so if you're over 30 as although it's set in the future it's a bit of an 80's nostalgia fest.

Give it a whirl.

Dan

:)

Parzival38, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    The wolf among us

Unless they release it on Xbox One then no.

Burst Axe, Feb 24, 2014
  3. The wolf among us

Will you be able to play the wolf among us on x box one? I bought the season pass, but don't see it on the One. Thanks.

showjay-F604724D-7F06-4766-870B-F78DEAD1B30C, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Tipso Burglar Win User

Gods Among Us

Somebody used the code. :(
  5. SIL3NT SNIP3R09 Win User

Gods Among Us

Why give them why not keep them or post on twitter if you use that ether way I don't want it but I was a nice jester.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Gods Among Us

[quote user="DigitalPh33r777"]

Burst Ax, the code is for the Green Arrow skin from the CW Show.

[/quote]

Fixed that for ya.... ;)
  7. Recon 777i Win User

Gods Among Us

Burst Ax the code is for the Green Lantern Skin from the CW Show.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

The wolf among us

Unless they release it on Xbox One then no.
Thema:

For the readers among us

1. For the readers among us - Similar Threads - readers among

2. Disc reader problem maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc reader problem maybe?: Hi I have an Xbox 360 S, it seems to be making a whirring sound when playing a disc. It plays for a while - say 15 minutes then the screen turns to a dark blue or green with thin stripes over...
  3. My Xbox disc reader won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox disc reader won’t work: I want to keep this short so my xbox basicly wont run any disc games a says “ error 0x82D40007 occurs when you launch a game” im thinking i should just buy a new xbox any tips?...
  4. Juegos Xbox sin lector *Mod Translation: Xbox Games without reader)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos Xbox sin lector *Mod Translation: Xbox Games without reader): Buenos dias, ya se anuncio la salida del xbox sin lector de disco, yo ya tengo un xbox one s y algunos juegos mi pregunta es: si tengo en juego fisico el juego hay una forma de descargarlo en el...
  5. CD reader

in XBoX on Consoles
    CD reader: Good morning, the problem of which I would want to speak today is the reader CD of my XBOX360 elite. From some time it found it hard to open and some times it jammed, I had resolved the problem...
  6. mon lecteur ne lit plus (Translation - My reader no longer reads)

in XBoX Accessibility
    mon lecteur ne lit plus (Translation - My reader no longer reads): salut, mon lecteur ne lit plus depuis u moment, on me demande de visiter la page sopport de xbox live. la musique ni les videos ne lisent plus...
  7. Xbox disk reader problm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disk reader problm: all right I have a bone to pick with yo Xbox people as all the Xbox 360s I have owned (7) have all had this little problem. After some time of playing a game the Xbox scratches the disk to hell...
  8. my xbox one disc reader isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one disc reader isnt working: My xbox one disc reader stop working. Is there a way to get it fix easy or do i have to send it out to get it fix? cefb9044-4f98-4929-85a8-eaa42d25db07
  9. Xbox one disc reader problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disc reader problems: So my xbox one will not read discs well i does once and awhile like i can put a game in and it does recognize that there is one but i can keep trying putting the game in over and over and 1 out of...
  10. Xbox disc reader stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox disc reader stuttering: Every time i put in a disc other than star wars battlefront 2 it stutters and then stops the reading. After i do it multiple times it stops ejecting the disc and i have to perform a power cycle...