For this game you need to be online????

Discus and support For this game you need to be online???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am online and connected to xbox live i have tried everything there is to fix this but nothing is working any suggestions??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigberriezz69, Aug 9, 2019.

1. For this game you need to be online????

i am online and connected to xbox live i have tried everything there is to fix this but nothing is working any suggestions??

:)

bigberriezz69, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Fa113n angeI Win User

For this game you need to be online?

Any Microsoft support at there?
  3. Fa113n angeI Win User

Just checked, and every game I try to launch gives me the "you need to be online" error message. GRR Soo frustrating.
  4. Zombie Blackout Win User

SIDEWINDER GAMING NEEDS YOU!

5. Tomifornication Win User

SIDEWINDER GAMING NEEDS YOU!

I can vouch! Great bunch of guys! Aha :)
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hey Fa113n angel,

Look's like there was a recent service alert for the Xbox Live services that may be causing this to happen. Let's go ahead and try a fresh start and unplug the console for a full 5 minutes then check again if the same error message shows up for you. Let
    us know what happens after trying that step please.
Thema:

For this game you need to be online????

1. For this game you need to be online???? - Similar Threads - game need online

2. “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “To Play This Game You Need To Be Online”: <p>Could Someone Please Help Me?</p><p>I have plugged an ethernet cable into my xbox but now when I play it will randomly say&nbsp;&ldquo;To Play This Game You Need To Be Online&rdquo; I have...
  3. I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not: Buy the game Human Fall Flat thinking that it would be multiplayer online, but it was not like that. I am dissatisfied with the game for not having this feature and would like a refund of the game...
  4. so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...: there free to play game ive been playing on pc befor i got a xbox try to play them on it and i need gold to play them online lol that sad ill just play them on pc way have to pay if there free to...
  5. Separate games that need a disk from those that I bought online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Separate games that need a disk from those that I bought online: Can we make some sort of distinction from the games I need to put the disk from the games I bought on my Xbox and can play without a disk in! I have too many games and can't remember witch ones I...
  6. Game says I need to be online to start game but it's offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says I need to be online to start game but it's offline: so I installed fallout 4 and halo MCC and have already played halo and beaten the first game but now it says I need to open the game online to play it. I fully installed both games but it won't...
  7. For this game you need to be online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For this game you need to be online.: hello Whenever I try to start any game it says For this game you need to be online. Set this to my home xbox and the code (0x803f9008). I am connected to xbox live and the connection is solid....
  8. For this game you need to be online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For this game you need to be online?: Hello there. I am having issues playing games on my Xbox one X. It has done this a few times, but today is the worst. I just downloaded the latest Fortnite patch, and when I go to play the...
  9. My game keeps jumping online I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps jumping online I need help: [img] [img] c976d379-bcc8-4b81-b9b8-6928a417510b
  10. xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription: xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription 64e41004-1a53-454a-83fa-2f95b783f513