For this, owner needs to sign in ???

Discus and support For this, owner needs to sign in ??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Community, Please help, I am already sign in, my subscription is live, I removed my account and added back.What else can I do? None of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZafiBátori Bernadett, Jun 28, 2020.

1. For this, owner needs to sign in ???

Dear Community,

Please help, I am already sign in, my subscription is live, I removed my account and added back.What else can I do? None of the games are started !

:)

ZafiBátori Bernadett, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Pl4boi Win User

“For this , the owner needs to sign in”

I had to unistall it and download the complimation game of all three arkham games, but while that was happening my apex legends did the same thing but when i unistalled and reinstalled it it was working fine.
  3. ZafiBátori Bernadet Win User

Thanks for all of you. I understand that games are removed, just not feel fair...Anyway, it was a point when maybe I change my mind and cancel my subscription . Honestly most of the games that were fit for a 6 year old boy has revoked from the game pass.
    I can buy during discount time for a 1 month subscription price...if it is better for them...

I wish a wonderful weekend!
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Hi ZafiBátori Bernadett

Is there an error code when you encounter this problem?

Is this issue only happening with certain games?

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you’re signed in with the correct account, as well as making sure you’re connected to xbox live.

Also make sure you have an active subscription, so if you’re trying to launch a game pass game, make sure you have game pass, the same with xbox live gold.

Hope this helps 😊
  5. PluggedElf68 Win User

That's odd, first of all, make sure you're on the account with Game-Pass and/or have home sharing enabled. If that doesn't work, try launching it through Game-Pass. As a last resort I'd just uninstall and reinstall
  6. Pl4boi Win User

I tried that and i checked my subscription there all fine
Thema:

1. For this, owner needs to sign in ??? - Similar Threads - owner needs sign

2. "For this, the owner needs to sign in" and reinstalling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "For this, the owner needs to sign in" and reinstalling...: I suddenly started getting an error that said "For this, the owner needs to sign in." whenever I try to start Gears of War 3. I got it through Game Pass, tried uninstalling and now it's not...
  3. How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?: I'm an Admin in a club and the owner suddenly passed away a year ago. I've been running the club to honor her legacy and I cannot promote anyone to help me as admin. How can I go about getting...
  4. Xbox Game Pass, “For this, The owner needs to sign in.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass, “For this, The owner needs to sign in.”: Hello all! I have an annoying problem that has recently started to happen. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have several games downloaded, and I play them on a regular basis- I have...
  5. "For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message: So my brother is getting an error message when trying to play GTA V that says "For this, you need to sign in as the owner" which he did but he still cannot play the game. We have had GTA V since...
  6. “For this , the owner needs to sign in”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “For this , the owner needs to sign in”: I recently downloaded batman:arkham asylum for free with the game pass yesterday. Now its saying i have to sign in to play it, when im already signed in, and after playing it for two hours earlier...
  7. I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need a xbox one x owners answer.: I'm sorry if I come across as a little angry or violent but a little over 1 year ago I got a BRAND NEW xbox one x and it had a faulty hard drive. That was a little frustrating the first time that...
  8. To play this, the owner needs to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To play this, the owner needs to sign in.: I am trying to play Ghost Recon: Wildlands as i bought the game and installed it. However, whenever i attempt to it says "To play this, the owner needs to sign in." I have attempted to reboot the...
  9. UK xb1 day 1 owners,your community needs you

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK xb1 day 1 owners,your community needs you: Heya guys,right ok after speaking with xb support on monday night,they and MS are very aware there is a big uproar about this price cut and the update pretty much landing for the tfall bundle,they...
  10. UK xb1 day 1 owners,your community needs you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK xb1 day 1 owners,your community needs you.: Heya guys ok,look im a massive fan of xb1,the 18 games for my xb1 says it all,now after speaking to xbox support on monday evening,MS are very aware that some of us arnt the type that just sits...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox for this the owner needs to sign in game pass