For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read

Discus and support For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just got off the phone with Xbox support regarding my code for Fallout 3 and found out some useful information. I purchased my digital code via... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by supr squirrel, Nov 16, 2015.

1. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read

I just got off the phone with Xbox support regarding my code for Fallout 3 and found out some useful information. I purchased my digital code via Gamestop and typed in said code and pre-installed said code on the 4th of November. Therefore I was on 'day
    12' of the '7-10 day wait' that they spoke of. Hence the reason for my phone call. However, when speaking to support they said that my license for Fallout 4 didn't take effect until November 10th (release day) so technically I haven't waited the full ten
    days yet. If I haven't received my code by the 20th I'm supposed to call back.

TL;DR

Despite when you actually pre-ordered the game, your licensing for the game didn't take effect until the release day (November 10th) and if you haven't received your code yet you should receive it in the next couple of days. I hope this is true and I hope
    it helps clear things up for everyone. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read :)

:)

supr squirrel, Nov 16, 2015
  2. BinkyBoppin
    BinkyBoppin Guest
    Fallout 3 code - not recieved

I preordered fallout 4 on Nov 8 (charged Nov 9) from the xbox store as a digital download, Still eagerly awaiting code for fallout 3.

Thanks For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read :)

BinkyBoppin, Nov 16, 2015
  3. D4RKS1D3R89
    D4RKS1D3R89 Guest
    havent recieved fall out 3 code

This is not from me, some information i found out for you. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read :)

Hello everybody!

Are you still waiting to receive your Fallout 3 bonus code after purchasing Fallout 4? Please read the below information before making a new post.

If you purchased your copy of Fallout 4 from a third party retailer (e.g. Gamestop), please check inside the case for a leaflet with the Fallout 3 code printed on it. If it is missing, please contact the retailer you purchased the game from.

If you purchased your copy of Fallout 4 from the Xbox Store, please read on!

It can take 7-10 calendar days (from the day your order was accepted) for your Fallout 3 code to arrive in your Xbox Live messages. You will then have 30 days to redeem the code before your message expires, so please make sure you redeem the code within
    this time frame.

If you would like to read the Terms and Conditions for this offer, they can be found at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.xbox.com/fallout-4

If you haven’t received your code for Fallout 3 after 10 calendar days, please make a new thread with the following information:

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

“I get error code [insert error code] when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code.”

“Other [insert details of issue].”

Please also include any other relevant information you feel would be helpful, remembering not to share any personal information.

Please make sure that your forum post is made with the same Gamertag as the one that made the original digital purchase of Fallout 4.

Please also note that the Xbox Forum staff will not provide new codes for Fallout 3. They will only retrieve previously issued codes.

The Xbox Forum staff will re-send your code via the Xbox Forums PM system, found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

The Xbox Forum staff work Monday to Friday, 9:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST. For this reason, please allow up to 3 working days to receive a response on your forum post.

Please do not bump your thread, or start a new thread. This will allow Xbox Forum staff to get to you quicker!

Thank you all, and happy gaming!

-Eden0032

D4RKS1D3R89, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 codes please read

Hey there xReligilousx!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. D4RKS1D3R89 Win User

havent recieved fall out 3 code

This is not from me, some information i found out for you. :)

Hello everybody!

Are you still waiting to receive your Fallout 3 bonus code after purchasing Fallout 4? Please read the below information before making a new post.

If you purchased your copy of Fallout 4 from a third party retailer (e.g. Gamestop), please check inside the case for a leaflet with the Fallout 3 code printed on it. If it is missing, please contact the retailer you purchased the game from.

It can take 7-10 calendar days (from the day your order was accepted) for your Fallout 3 code to arrive in your Xbox Live messages. You will then have 30 days to redeem the code before your message expires, so please make sure you redeem the code within
    this time frame.

If you would like to read the Terms and Conditions for this offer, they can be found at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.xbox.com/fallout-4

If you haven’t received your code for Fallout 3 after 10 calendar days, please make a new thread with the following information:

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

“I get error code [insert error code] when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code.”

“Other [insert details of issue].”

Please also include any other relevant information you feel would be helpful, remembering not to share any personal information.

Please make sure that your forum post is made with the same Gamertag as the one that made the original digital purchase of Fallout 4.

Please also note that the Xbox Forum staff will not provide new codes for Fallout 3. They will only retrieve previously issued codes.

The Xbox Forum staff will re-send your code via the Xbox Forums PM system, found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

The Xbox Forum staff work Monday to Friday, 9:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST. For this reason, please allow up to 3 working days to receive a response on your forum post.

Please do not bump your thread, or start a new thread. This will allow Xbox Forum staff to get to you quicker!

-Eden0032
  6. Pandoras Virus Win User

Looking for my Fallout 3 code after purchasing Fallout $

Here is a post by Eden0032 that should help.

[quote user="Eden0032"]

Hello everybody!

this time frame.

If you would like to read the Terms and Conditions for this offer, they can be found at the bottom of this page: http://www.xbox.com/fallout-4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “I get error code [insert error code] when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code.”
      • “Other [insert details of issue].”
      • Please also include any other relevant information you feel would be helpful, remembering not to share any personal information.

The Xbox Forum staff will re-send your code via the Xbox Forums PM system, found here: http://forums.xbox.com/user/conversations/default.aspx.

-Eden0032

[/quote]

The official Xbox support does not generally come to the specific game forums you would need to go into the support forums and post

Start a new topic as suggested by Eden0032 above in this forum --> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4272.aspx

Hope that helps.
  7. Pandoras Virus Win User

Fallout 3 game with purchase of Fallout 4

Here is a post by Eden0032 that should help.

[quote user="Eden0032"]

Hello everybody!

this time frame.

If you would like to read the Terms and Conditions for this offer, they can be found at the bottom of this page: http://www.xbox.com/fallout-4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “I get error code [insert error code] when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code.”
      • “Other [insert details of issue].”
      • Please also include any other relevant information you feel would be helpful, remembering not to share any personal information.

The Xbox Forum staff will re-send your code via the Xbox Forums PM system, found here: http://forums.xbox.com/user/conversations/default.aspx.

-Eden0032

[/quote]

The official Xbox support does not generally come to the specific game forums you would need to go into the support forums and post

Start a new topic as suggested by Eden0032 above in this forum --> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4272.aspx

Hope that helps.
  8. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
Thema:

For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read

1. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read - Similar Threads - those awaiting Fallout

2. I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...: I want to change my gamertag but when i do it gives me _____#6374 which i do not want. I looked up the gamertag to see who had it and nobody is using it. It isnt against any of the gamertag rules...
  3. Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who...: I was playing Rocket League yesterday on Xbox and i came across a group of 3 who were together and extremely toxic. They kept calling me the B-Word in games, Calling me a [mod removed] and stuff...
  4. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...
  5. Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?: I hit level 10, been in the program for a year, and can’t find the option to claim it under the insider content -> apps section. (Which is where the Xbox blog posts about the level 2+ and level...
  6. Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Take the time to thank those on the frontlines fighting Covid19 with us.: We all are doing our part to stop this virus that has the globe on gridlock. Yes I know it's not Xbox related as the guidelines ask and I do apologize. Take the time to stop whatever you're doing...
  7. Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down)

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down): As Xbox Live failed twice this week, people have been asking about why they cannot play online. Remember, there are multiple ways to check if Xbox Live or a specific game's servers are down....
  8. For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New]: Announcing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks, a new exclusive member benefit starting March 18 that provides even more value for our Ultimate members. When we launched Xbox Game Pass in June 2017, we...
  9. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076
  10. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...