For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

Discus and support For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDGAMING, Oct 17, 2019.

1. JDGAMING
    JDGAMING Guest

For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games again.

EDIT: Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.

:)

JDGAMING, Oct 17, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Thank you very much. Just to add a link for that. Link.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

I will have to keep this in mind in the future and save myself some struggles when this happens.
  4. JDGAMING Win User

Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

thanks for reporting that method
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

Thanks for sharing this method
Thema:

1. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games - Similar Threads - those having issues

2. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it: Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6
  3. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  4. How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?: Title. I just had a 3.7 GB update, I thought that gave me the new dashboard but no unfortunately, so I'm curious how big it actually is to those who have the new dashboard. submitted by...
  5. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  6. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​: Approximately when will it be working again. I just went through a whole debacle of trying to change the email used for this account to my current email so that I could successfully be notified...
  7. Fix for those that having disconnection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for those that having disconnection issues: Hello guys, I have found two fixes that will 100% fix the disconnection issues that some people are facing (Mostly people with the Virgin Media Superhub 2), one of these fixes is a security issue...
  8. for those having audio issues in party chat using the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    for those having audio issues in party chat using the xbox app: here are the symptoms of the problems. 1. Cant hear anyone in a party chat 2. no one can hear you in a party chat here are the solutions 1. If no one can hear you and you are not getting...
  9. For those who have no or very rare NAT / connection issues. What ISP, modem, router do you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those who have no or very rare NAT / connection issues. What ISP, modem, router do you ...: Hey everyone! I've had Windstream as an internet service provider since I've been gaming and have always had a strict to moderate (rare) NAT with connection problems. I use a Windstream...
  10. Am I the only one STILL having disc drive issues from those old preview builds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only one STILL having disc drive issues from those old preview builds?: Just wanna make a head count. Am I the only one still having a glitchy disc drive from those old preview builds? I've long since opted out hoping for a fix in the final updates, and it has gotten...