For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

Discus and support For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gimpy_P, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Gimpy_P
    Gimpy_P Guest

For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

:)

Gimpy_P, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the Xbox performance. In reference to the
    service alert, all service and games are now active.

We recommend to power cycle the Xbox console. Try this resource article:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect and reconnect your console's
    power cable)

We will be locking this thread due to the service alert clearing up. If you need further assistance please create a new thread.

Thanks and have a great day.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

I'm one of the lucky people who haven't had any issues, but thanks for the info..
  4. Chaz8484 Win User

I am experiencing the same thing status says all good but I still cannot connect.
  5. Memiar3636 Win User

So the Service status says normal but I cant access it still. Is there a new fault or is this still the original fault?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it. - Similar Threads - those having trouble

2. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC: Hey folks! Nozzle here to let you know that Microsoft is aware of the login issues and if you are receiving Error Code: 0x800488FC, just hang tight! They are working on it! Twitter: Xbox Support...
  3. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​: Approximately when will it be working again. I just went through a whole debacle of trying to change the email used for this account to my current email so that I could successfully be notified...
  4. to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...: Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something is not done an you tell them that due to...
  5. Please put the battlefield free for those who do not have gold please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put the battlefield free for those who do not have gold please: pongan xbox live gold gratis a248b2fe-2a89-4bab-a761-6650c3b68558
  6. Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls: This is what's up I bought dark souls on my Xbox back 8/3/13, didn't have any problems the account that download it ran out, around the time it came out for free so, I took my Xbox one profile to...
  7. For those who are having problem of controller disconnecting all the time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those who are having problem of controller disconnecting all the time.: 3 years ago I created a topic in this forum that said that since the dashboard update that year, my Xbox One controllers disconnected all the time. I received messages through Xbox Live and...
  8. Those having trouble with error 0x90010108

in XBoX on Consoles
    Those having trouble with error 0x90010108: Those of you having the problem with 0x90010108. I was having the same trouble and even asked for help from the chat website. Didn't help. but I unplugged the console and i was able to get the...
  9. ESO Crown Pricing, why do we have to pay more for them than those on a PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESO Crown Pricing, why do we have to pay more for them than those on a PC.: I find the pricing for in game currency for those of us who play this on the Xbox one a complete rip off. I have a gold membership and so already pay for the upkeep of the network. So why am I...
  10. why is xbox live have those big problem ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox live have those big problem ???: we cant have invite of group no more private chat and a really bad connexion !!! what happening ??? 653eaf8d-06c1-45bd-9820-8fc5e0360b8c