For those in the Alpha and skip ahead

Discus and support For those in the Alpha and skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember them saying they where testing a setting that allows the user to control his Xbox with a TV remote. Have any of you had this feature and how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bossdad4life442, Oct 23, 2021.

1. For those in the Alpha and skip ahead

I remember them saying they where testing a setting that allows the user to control his Xbox with a TV remote. Have any of you had this feature and how does it work. My Samsung TV remote used to control the Xbox via a feature of the TV. I have changed TV and was hoping this feature is coming soon.

submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bossdad4life442, Oct 23, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Thanks to THX1138 for the information will know this morning if the dash update fixes this issue.

Now realize for those that are not alpha skip ahead, that this fix will eventually make its way down to alpha etc and finally retail.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

For those in the Alpha and skip ahead

1. For those in the Alpha and skip ahead - Similar Threads - those Alpha skip

2. Those who already use Microsoft will receive a Minecraft silk cloak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Those who already use Microsoft will receive a Minecraft silk cloak: Those who already use Microsoft will receive a Minecraft silk cloak Please help distribute veils to Microsoft for equality. 32daf4b3-bdca-4447-bc0e-11769437ffd7
  3. For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...: Problem: OK here is the problem for me and many people have (elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically reconnect with the last PC/Bluetooth device its paired too and we have to unpair...
  4. Does anyone remember those old tutorial videos on the xbox 360 dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone remember those old tutorial videos on the xbox 360 dashboard?: Sorry if a little vague. Does anyone have any knowledge of these old tutorial videos that Xbox 360 had on the dashboard? All I remember was that it was 2 guys giving tips on a bunch of...
  5. I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

in XboX Insiders
    I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette: Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the online coop/multi-player filters. Then you...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 those keys are global ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 those keys are global ?: Hello, I couldnt find any information on Microsoft site. Those keys are global? I want buy one code for my nephew and he is from another country. Can I buy code on US site and send him to Poland?...
  7. how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try...

in XboX Insiders
    how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try...: how often are those experience serveys? trying to get from 5/20 exp to level 2 so can try delta. thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  8. For those in Alpha builds, is Quick Resume feature working for Forza Horizon 4?

in XboX Insiders
    For those in Alpha builds, is Quick Resume feature working for Forza Horizon 4?: It's not working for me on Series X, running the public build. Multiple reports everywhere reporting this also. And, by the way, even in the launch celebration live stream Quick Resume didn't...
  9. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  10. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]