For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

Discus and support For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Group A is E3, Group B is E4. In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WienerWuerstl, Nov 4, 2019.

1. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

Group A is E3, Group B is E4.

In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group A to group B, leading to me getting surveys for both groups. A post from a week ago cleared it up.

submitted by /u/WienerWuerstl
    [link] [comments]

/u/WienerWuerstl, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Capt Millennium Win User

Who is going to E3?

Going to E3 would be amazing. I'm envious of those who get to experience it.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War 3 suffers from important frame rate issues.

Hey xILx Fighter!

Thanks for filling out that survey. For those who have already filled that survey out, your information has already been passed off directly to the appropriate teams. For those who may be experiencing issues similar, please be sure to do the survey that
    is linked in xILx Fighter's post.

Thanks!
  4. Wiggs Win User

'Women are the new core,' says Microsoft narrative designer

Maybe b/c I trust my experience more than your little survey of god only knows who was asked.

Law...all you're doing is trying to be politcally correct for the sake of being politically correct while I'm just trying to be honest.

Since you seem to ignorant (AGAIN ignoring my post with proof of what I said) I'll tell you what that post was about:

To trust your own experience rather than what other ppl say. I don't care what your survey says b/c I don't know who was in it....but in MY experience 40% is way off.

Also...you can still respect other ppls experience like how Burst included his. Thats HIS experience. Not some survey. I know believe more females play fighting games b/c of HIS OWN EXPERIENCE....not some survey you googled.
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Does Call of Duty have older player them Battlefield?

I hate to point out mistakes, but it's "prefer." In the survey, it said "perfer."

I've played both series, and from my experience, I find more older players on Battlefield.
  6. banbadle Win User

"Scout" achievement has been "Done! Unlocking..." for 3 months

I've tried all of those things, yeah. none of them helped. Got no reply from completing the survey
Thema:

For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

1. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4 - Similar Threads - those got surveys

2. All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!

in XboX Insiders
    All those who miss the snap feature, streaming has your back!: [IMG] submitted by /u/BadKermit [link] [comments]
  3. Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb

in XboX Insiders
    Imagiine xbox letting us clip videos with our mics, those reactions would be bomb: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games: For those having issues updating, logging in or playing games a manual update using a PC and flash drive does seem to do the trick. I updated using that method and i am now able to play my games...
  5. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it: Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6
  7. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  8. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  9. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

in XBoX Rewards
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200
  10. For those of us who got the One early

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those of us who got the One early: Is it just me or should we be getting mad? Let me say that I really enjoy my 1 and the Kinnect features and so on. Even the slightly weaker System doesn't bother me to much. It is really the talk...