For those who signed up for the MLB The Show 21 Tech Test through the website, are we screwed?

Discus and support For those who signed up for the MLB The Show 21 Tech Test through the website, are we screwed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for the tech test through the website 20 minutes after it was announced on February 10. At the time it said that we would get a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JBR409, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/JBR409
    /u/JBR409 Guest

For those who signed up for the MLB The Show 21 Tech Test through the website, are we screwed?

I signed up for the tech test through the website 20 minutes after it was announced on February 10. At the time it said that we would get a notification on our console when available/ready to download. However a couple of days later they changed it to the insider app (with the website still being open) and on February 16 they opened sign ups through there. Now it looks like everyone who signed up through the website didn’t get an invite while everyone who signed up through the insider app did. That doesn’t make sense because it’s only the first 50,000 to sign up for for Xbox that get a spot and those who signed up through the website from the 10th to the 15th were probably the first 50,000. Are we screwed?

I did email The Show’s support for clarification on this on Saturday but haven’t gotten a response yet.

submitted by /u/JBR409
    [link] [comments]

/u/JBR409, Feb 22, 2021
  2. MindedThunder81 Win User

Gears 5 First Impressions

The tech test was pretty fun. I'm not a huge fan of Gears of War after they killed off Dom, but gears 5 is looking pretty good. I'm not any more interested in getting the game than I was before playing the tech test, but it looks like it's shaping up to
    be a pretty fun game for those who are interested in it.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Purchased gold membership but didn't get it?

When you purchase a membership through the website it can take a while to populate your account. To speed this up head to your console's dashboard and scroll all the way to the right to Settings>System>Network and run a Connection Test with the account
    the item was purchased on. You will be signed out during the test and when you sign back in you should show as Gold.
  4. TheOtherMe Win User

Groove Music 4 months free code not receved.

Hey there!

Where did you sign up for this offer? If you signed up through Microsoft.com, Groove's webpage, or the Windows Store; unfortunately we are unable to directly assist. If you did sign up through either of those places, we suggest reaching back out to
    Microsoft Groove Support for further assistance.

If you signed up for this promotion through an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console, please post back with when you signed up for the offer so we can take a deeper look!

Please keep us posted so we can make sure this is all sorted! :)
    I signed up for this on the Grove website but it was groove support who sent me here as you can see if you check the ref number in my original email.

Thanks
  5. ProDefault Win User

All-star baseball lovers

We get MLB the show next year so I'm happy with that
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live purchased throught the webste...HELP!

Usually when you purchase Live through the website, there is a delay before it shows up on the console. You can test the connection or recover the account to speed up the process. Although it should be working by now.
Thema:

1. For those who signed up for the MLB The Show 21 Tech Test through the website, are we screwed? - Similar Threads - those signed MLB

2. [Gamertag Restrictions] About the Allowance of a Certain 5 Words, but only those 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Gamertag Restrictions] About the Allowance of a Certain 5 Words, but only those 5?: To begin, I'll add this article from the HuffPost that I'd found during my search for those that want to read it as well; "New XboxLIVE Policy" The article above is from around 2010, and states...
  3. Does the current public stable build also offer all those dynamic backgrounds selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the current public stable build also offer all those dynamic backgrounds selection?: Or it's still exclusive to us, Insider members? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Attention for those with TCL TV's that encountered problems: there's a system update for...

in XboX Insiders
    Attention for those with TCL TV's that encountered problems: there's a system update for...: If you, like me, have a TCL TV and have encountered an issue that caused brief but annoying loss of image and sound. (typically a white flash and loss of sound, followed by black screen, followed...
  5. A big issue for those that enjoy simply playing PVP games/ enjoying any online game really

in XBoX on Consoles
    A big issue for those that enjoy simply playing PVP games/ enjoying any online game really: Im sure this is known about but the word REALLY needs to be out there. A website known by Xresolver.com is yes displaying legal information. BUT that information is then for the most part used to...
  6. Series X/S - Calling on those who have had a shutdown issue... (A pseudo-poll for our piece...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X/S - Calling on those who have had a shutdown issue... (A pseudo-poll for our piece...: Hello all, I am trying to help everybody get a handle on any issues that might be occurring regarding shut downs especially after playing call of duty or Valhalla. Specifically, try to simply...
  7. December Special to give those that aren't fortunate to have the money to buy games.

in XboX Insiders
    December Special to give those that aren't fortunate to have the money to buy games.: Similar to what you have done this week during Christmas you should do a 15-25 dollar gift card. 15 if you aren't in insider and 25 if you are. submitted by /u/Vodkamate555 [link] [comments]
  8. For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing into services currently, MS is aware and working on it.: Here is a link to the status page, which as of this posting shows that core services are limited: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status 9229be1b-82e5-40e8-8aff-f7c9acc2da7d
  9. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC: Hey folks! Nozzle here to let you know that Microsoft is aware of the login issues and if you are receiving Error Code: 0x800488FC, just hang tight! They are working on it! Twitter: Xbox Support...
  10. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​: Approximately when will it be working again. I just went through a whole debacle of trying to change the email used for this account to my current email so that I could successfully be notified...