Force feedback has stopped working

Discus and support Force feedback has stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After several years of satisfactory operation the force feedback on my Microsoft racing wheel has stopped working. I always use the mains option and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BackupEagle0348, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Force feedback has stopped working

After several years of satisfactory operation the force feedback on my Microsoft racing wheel has stopped working. I always use the mains option and I am getting 24volts supplied to the wheel. All functions except the force feedback work OK. However the
    amber light on the front face of the wheel moulding no longer illuminates. I am assuming that it is a hardware failure within the wheel as the light doesn't illuminate. Any ideas?

:)

BackupEagle0348, Jan 2, 2014
  2. LimeyGeeza
    LimeyGeeza Guest
    Controller problems.

I'm having this same problem in Need for Speed Rivals - very annoying, there is no setting anywhere (in game or on the dashboard, to turn the force feedback on or off). It's just stopped working.

LimeyGeeza, Jan 2, 2014
  3. about thurstmaster tmx force feedback

I bought a new thurstmaster tmx force feedback from USA. when I connected the device )in Turkey, with a converter), at the beginning, a few minutes it worked, but then stopped th working. after that, it didn't work again. what should I do?

SweetDuchess355, Jan 2, 2014
  4. D0nkalot Win User

Help with Aus/US power supply

Well the adapter finally arrived and the guy tried it out, he said that the force feedback works for about 2 minutes and then stops working, at which point he has to unplug it and plug it in again and it starts working. Anyone know what might be causing
    this?!
  5. LimeyGeeza Win User

Controller problems.

I'm having this same problem in Need for Speed Rivals - very annoying, there is no setting anywhere (in game or on the dashboard, to turn the force feedback on or off). It's just stopped working.
  6. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  7. Newfi Win User

Thrustmaster wheel a disappointement

I have used a force feedback wheel before but it has been a while. It was the original Microsoft force feedback wheel for the PC. I found that if you turn the wheel all the way right or left it will then move right or left thru the menus, I was just not
    turning it that far before. And in the game it is working a little better now that I found a menu in the game where I could turn the force feedback down. My initial complaint was that when I got into the least little bit of trouble on the track the wheel
    would yank out of my hands and rotate from full left to full right and back in a fraction of a second and keep doing this till the car came to a stop.
  8. MichaelGentry1 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Same issue here for me. Microsoft force feedback 2 joystick not working with flight simulator 2020. dont care about the force feedback part of it, but I cant get it to work at all
Thema:

Force feedback has stopped working

1. Force feedback has stopped working - Similar Threads - Force feedback has

2. force feedback 2 doesn't have a default setting in fs 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    force feedback 2 doesn't have a default setting in fs 2020: what are the input setting to get force feedback 2 to work in flight simulator 2020? 0b8dafcc-dbf2-4be6-adbe-0b26ce9e9f0e
  3. MS Force Feedback 2 not working with FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Force Feedback 2 not working with FS2020: Trying to configure FS2020 with my MS Force Feedback 2. Since this device does not "plug play" I need to enter configuration manually in controls option. Request a list of configuration settings...
  4. Microsoft Force Feedback 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Force Feedback 2: Good day all, I have a Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick. And it does not seem to work on Flight Simulator 2020. I am just getting the Question mark at the joy stick side. Any suggestions....
  5. xbox 360 force feedback wireless steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 force feedback wireless steering wheel: hi everyone.. this is my first post on the community forum.. i was wondering if anyone could help me out.. i have lost the power supply cable for the force feedback for the xbox 360 steering wheel...
  6. Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel: So i have a xbox 360 force feedback steering wheel and the Crystal in the motherboard and it doesnt work properly it disconnects some times and want to know how to fix it on the crstal it says...
  7. XBOX 1 TMX PRO FORCE FEEDBACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 TMX PRO FORCE FEEDBACK: TMX PRO Force Feedback xbox1 snow runner steering wheel with compatibility not reconizing steering wheel. 01d994b2-13e1-477e-853e-df6628000b03
  8. No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3: Hi! I have a fanatec v2.5 and clubsport pedals v3 and i have no ffb in fh3 on pc! What can i do to solve it? The pedals and wheel work, i can drive, brake etc, but there is no force feedback on...
  9. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...: Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu olup olmadığını öğrenmek istiyorum....
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller has no force feedback (rumbling) on Windows 8.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller has no force feedback (rumbling) on Windows 8.1: I bought Xbox One Controller and played via cable sometime. Later I purchased a wireless kit and did an upgrade. VID_045E&PID_02D1 - Gamepad VID_045E&PID_02E6 - Wireless Adapter for Windows...