Force Unleashed!!

Discus and support Force Unleashed!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With all the new Star Wars movies coming out, isnt it about time for a new Force Unleashed? How do you feel? I cant be the only one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3 Iron E, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Th3 Iron E
    Th3 Iron E Guest

Force Unleashed!!

With all the new Star Wars movies coming out, isnt it about time for a new Force Unleashed?

How do you feel? I cant be the only one.

:)

Th3 Iron E, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Reidzer N7 Win User

Lucas Arts working on 'Unannounced AAA title'

Lol didnt they say the same thing before they announced The Force Unleashed 2???

Yeah my money is on The Force Unleashed 3.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

May the 4th be with you!

The force unleashed was pretty cool
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Force Unleashed!!

hi. that would be really great if a new force unleashed would come out. since the rights for the star wars games are with ea, i personally don't think that a new force unleashed will come.
  5. MVRK HNTR Win User

Identity Theft?

While neither of the two Force Unleashed games count as a favorite of mine, I've always fancied the thought of those games being developed by either Team Ninja or Platinum Games.

One basic premise of the Force Unleashed titles is essentially in its title --- you "unleash" the power of the Force. While there were cases where that was palpable, overall, the combat basically stunk. Lucas Arts can be in charge
    of the character direction and story, but just imagine Starkiller (the protagonist of both Force Unleashed games) having gameplay mechanics, controls, and animation like Ryu Hayabusa or Bayonetta.
  6. Wiggs Win User

1313 " is Stars Wars hell" vid

I actually liked the Force Unleashed games.
Thema:

Force Unleashed!!

1. Force Unleashed!! - Similar Threads - Force Unleashed

2. Backwards Compatibility / the Force Unleashed I and II / XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility / the Force Unleashed I and II / XBox One: Hello, I was able to download Star Wars Force Unleashed II (Backwards Compatibility) and have been enjoying playing it so far. It's a great game and i would like to download the first game. How...
  3. Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February: Since the promotion has already ended, how can I get the game? I chatted about the issue with support - reference number [Mod Removed] c0188901-2cb8-4231-9ede-bf28b2e3fa65
  4. Force unleashed on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force unleashed on xbox one x: im playing star wars force unleashed on my xbox one x but when i complete an achievent it unlocks in the game but doesnt give me the gamerpoints????? 300cfbf4-25ce-4d09-bdaa-52140efef1a6
  5. Need help on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, mission 2: Raxus Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, mission 2: Raxus Prime: I'm having major difficulties with mission 2: Raxus Prime. I looked up several walk-throughs on YouTube to figure out what's wrong and I've discovered this video: From 6:03-6:08 in this video, he...
  6. Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 2 gone from Xbox 360 Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 2 gone from Xbox 360 Marketplace: Ok, so I'm an Xbox One player trying to get SW TFU 2 with games with gold this month (I've only got 9 days, please help quick) and it says that "Your account isn't able to make this purchase on...
  7. Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2: there is a bug with the game as when your on Komino: Return and are on the second part of jumping up to the top after you kill all in the room and force open the last door where it locks behind...
  8. Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem: I am trying to purchase Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, which is one of the free games with gold, on my Xbox One S. When I try to purchase it, I get this message: "Your account is unable to make...
  9. Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem: I am trying to purchase Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, which is one of the free games with gold, on my Xbox One S. When I try to purchase it, I get this message: "Your account is unable to make...
  10. Star wars the force unleashed 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star wars the force unleashed 2: So I have signed the xbox gold (in xbox one) and I took a look at the free games of the day and had Star Wars the force unleashed 2, then clicked to download and appeared this message: Sorry! Do...