forced ban on others

Discus and support forced ban on others in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so a day ago some user on xbox with the name of [mod removed] forced a ban on with no apparent reason the only reason he had was that he wanted to thus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARGINWATCHER, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ARGINWATCHER
    ARGINWATCHER Guest

forced ban on others

so a day ago some user on xbox with the name of [mod removed] forced a ban on with no apparent reason the only reason he had was that he wanted to thus giving me a 24 hour ban, and because he was able to force a ban on me i'm pretty sure there are others
    like him who can force bans on others. currently i'm writing about this because this problem needs some attention because this is ruining the xbox experience for others and my question is.

how can we deal with forced bans and how do we lift them if our accounts get force banned?

edit: i've read what you guys said and what i meant by forced ban is that there's a few guys within the community that abuse the report and ban system

thus ending with one person getting banned and another not getting banned even tho the guy that got banned did nothing wrong and i know this because one of my friend's brother got my friend's account banned by abusing the report and ban system. when i got
    banned the other guy didn't get banned even tho he said this and i quote " go eat your grandma's crusty batty" when he said batty he meant to say [mod removed] but said batty so when it got reviewed he wouldn't get banned. talk about fairness am i right. oh
    and when i checked why i got band it was because i responded to the guy and asked if he was typing in English

:)

ARGINWATCHER, Sep 23, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

forced ban on others

No one can be force banned only reported check why you were banned on the enforcement page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions
  3. FreakRoach Win User

forced ban on others

There's nothing such as a forced ban. A user can report you, and then the enforcement team will review the case, and If you are found to have broken the Xbox Live Code of Conduct then you will either be banned or suspended.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

forced ban on others

Doesn't work like that.Every report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

Doesn't matter if someone files 100 reports against you,if you have done nothing wrong then you wont get a suspension/ban.In fact,anyone caught abusing the report feature will get suspended themselves.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

forced ban on others

No player can "force ban" anyone. They only have the ability to make a report, in which the Enforcement Team will investigate the case and act on appropriately. If you have received a 24hr suspension, the
    Enforcement Team found reason/behavior that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct.
  6. ARGINWATCHER Win User

forced ban on others

thx i'll make sure to listen to your advice in the future.
Thema:

forced ban on others

1. forced ban on others - Similar Threads - forced ban others

2. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  3. Stop Forced Cloud Storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop Forced Cloud Storage.: I am a lucky gamer. I can game at work when it is slow. So today I was having a blast at work on my 2nd console, that I bought for work. I save and quit, like normal. The internet is not as good...
  4. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  5. How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4?: How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4? Thanks everyone and fully appreciate all the suggestions "outside" of the Xbox. Ideally I was looking for a way to configure the Xbox itself, and...
  6. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  7. Jump force dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force dlc: Has anyone else had trouble with there jump force dlc I bought the ultimate edition of the game and was told it came with the character pass. When they released the first 5 characters everything...
  8. Gamertag BOWELTHRASHER force change unfair ban!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag BOWELTHRASHER force change unfair ban!: I am contacting you on behalf of my sister, she would like her old gamertag back that Xbox forced her to change it. I believe that it's an unfair ban due to the fact that people are just mad that...
  9. i am banned because i am forced to share an account with my brother who plays 360 he got me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am banned because i am forced to share an account with my brother who plays 360 he got me ...: i am banned for 24 hours and it wasnt my fault. it was my little brother who i have to share an account with. he plays 360. i play xbox one and have not associated with anyone who was cheating and...
  10. Banned 5 year old gamertag, now forced to pay for name change. Enforcement team = a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned 5 year old gamertag, now forced to pay for name change. Enforcement team = a joke: I created my gamertag 5 years ago called Rofl Harris. There is a famous person called Rolf Harris this was just a slight change of his name rofl instead of rolf , now again this gamertag name was...