Forced gamertag

Discus and support Forced gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello microsoft. My profile is splash god. Gamertag was [mod removed - PII] i think someone must have reported my gamertag for the use of the word [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SplashGod1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. SplashGod1
    SplashGod1 Guest

Forced gamertag

Hello microsoft. My profile is splash god. Gamertag was [mod removed - PII] i think someone must have reported my gamertag for the use of the word
    [mod removed]. I signed on today with a forced gamertag “scaryjoey400832”. I already changed my gamertag once before and i was never charged for this new one. I tried to change it but its telling me to pay $10. Even if my tag was reported i
    should have at least gotten an email letting me know and for me to change it to a new and more appropriate name. I hope you guys can resolve this without me paying for new gamertag. I have also changed my password just in case of a hacker. Thank you for your
    support. Please call anytime @ [mod removed - PII] or email me -
    [mod removed - PII] thanks again.

:)

SplashGod1, Apr 29, 2019
  2. SplashGod1 Win User

Forced gamertag

To get things started, NEVER post your phone number or others phone numbers on the open internet. You're asking for problems there.

As for your gamertag, adding potentially offensive words to your gamertag is pushing up against the Code of Conduct. By the ToS that we have all agreed to, Code of Conduct violations of this nature may result in suspensions or username resets. The charges
    that may occur are on you for violating these terms. If you believe your Gamertag was wrongfully flagged, you may submit a case review with the Enforcement Team here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6.
    Thanks
  3. Starseid Win User

Forced gamertag

To get things started, NEVER post your phone number or others phone numbers on the open internet. You're asking for problems there.

As for your gamertag, adding potentially offensive words to your gamertag is pushing up against the Code of Conduct. By the ToS that we have all agreed to, Code of Conduct violations of this nature may result in suspensions or username resets. The charges
    that may occur are on you for violating these terms. If you believe your Gamertag was wrongfully flagged, you may submit a case review with the Enforcement Team here https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Forced gamertag

Hello SplashGod1!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In actuality, you cannot go to
    The Enforcement Website to file a case review when it comes to forced Gamertag changes. Once a Gamertag has been changed due to an Enforcement action there's no way to challenge that
    with the Enforcement team. At that point if you want to change your Gamertag you will have to pay to change it. Also, as the Ambassador had previously stated, you should never post your personal info on a public forum.

If you have any further questions please consult the Enforcement website for more info on this matter and if you have any other questuions feel free to create a new thread and let us know. As for this thread I will be locking
    it. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. SplashGod1 Win User

Forced gamertag

For information about why it was changed and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If the enforcement team overturns their decision,
    you will be given a free change. Otherwise, you will have to pay if you want to change it. The free change is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag when you created your account and are changing that tag for the first time. Since you already
    had a tag you chose, you do not get a free change and free changes are not given after a forced gamertag change.

Also, you should never post your personal information on a public forum.
    Thanks
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forced gamertag

For information about why it was changed and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If the enforcement team overturns their decision,
    you will be given a free change. Otherwise, you will have to pay if you want to change it. The free change is only available if you were given a randomly generated tag when you created your account and are changing that tag for the first time. Since you already
    had a tag you chose, you do not get a free change and free changes are not given after a forced gamertag change.

Also, you should never post your personal information on a public forum.
Thema:

Forced gamertag

1. Forced gamertag - Similar Threads - Forced gamertag

2. Forced Xbox Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Xbox Gamertag Change: xbox makes me mad i dont like xbox 91ab3930-ee15-4213-8cde-eab823c1142f
  3. After forced gamertag change, can I change it to one of my choosing without paying.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After forced gamertag change, can I change it to one of my choosing without paying.: I have had my gamer tag since I started XBOX live about 6 years ago. Recently I guess my tag offended someone or some new algorithm pinged it for being offensive. Being that I was forced to change...
  4. My Gamertag Forced Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag Forced Change: Please, somebody, anybody help. My Xbox gamertag [Removed by Moderator] has been forced changed to [Removed by Moderator] in October of 2018 - I meant zero harm having this as my gamertag ,and...
  5. Forced Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamertag Change: Split from this thread. Bonjours, j'ai un cas de changement de nom de gamertag par deux fois dont une ou j'ai payé et je ne comprend pas pourquoi. L'ancien était [Mod Removed - Profanity], je...
  6. Force gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Force gamertag change: Hi.. So first off I'm [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].. So forgive any heat. Second.. Ive had a certain gamertag for over 7ish years I believe and no problems. Though the second I turn 18 my gamer...
  7. Forced Gamertag, Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamertag, Why?: Ok so today my Gamertag was force change by Xbox live enforcement due to it being inappropriate. My gamertag is the name of a heavy metal band, my gamertag is [Mod removed--personal information]...
  8. Forced Gamertag Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Gamertag Changed: Who ever it may concern, I had an issue with a false report filed on my xbox account for my gamertag, even though the player wasn't even offended by it.. the player was upset at me for beating him...
  9. why was my gamertag force changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was my gamertag force changed?: my gamertag was [Mod Removed] and it was forced changed and need to know why. i barely even play my xbox one at all. 1c1ef8ed-da4e-41a1-a2ee-9845046a865e
  10. How do I submit a case review on xbox enforcement for Falsely Forced Gamertag change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I submit a case review on xbox enforcement for Falsely Forced Gamertag change?: My gamertag "Green" was I believe changed in error , how am I supposed to open a case? [img] [img] 41d82136-1535-480f-a34c-789ec7a66df7