Forced name change

Discus and support Forced name change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so recently somebody reported my gamertag [mod removed] and my name was changed by force. Now if i cant have that name, whatever, but why do i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexBogdanovski, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Forced name change

so recently somebody reported my gamertag [mod removed] and my name was changed by force. Now if i cant have that name, whatever, but why do i need to pay to change my gamertag now? Shoulsnt i get the option to change it to something without having tonpay
    considering its not me who has a problem with a cot (babys bed)

:)

AlexBogdanovski, Nov 18, 2019
  2. iTz Godlikez Win User

Force name change

i already filed a complaint and the gamertag is offense nuthing has been done to force name change him .....
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Forced name change

You can change your gamertag to one of your choice anytime you want.

You can find out how
    here

There is a fee to pay each time you change your gamertag,you will not get to change it for free.

If your gamertag was not suitable for xbox live then it's not suitable to post on the forums.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Forced name change

multiple forced name changes can result in a perma ban of your account

next time take the code of conduct more seriously
  5. ngocphi Win User

Forced name change

maybe you should take this as a life lesson

if you cannot see why that isn't allowed maybe you should READ the code of conduct

the code of conduct is very very clear about such subjects

•Do not create a Gamertag, profile content, Avatar content, in-game content, videos, or any other content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:

◦Profane words or phrases

◦Topics or content of a sexual nature

◦Hate speech

◦Illegal drugs or controlled substances

◦Illegal activities

◦Controversial religious topics

◦Notorious people or organizations

◦Sensitive current or historical events

◦Any “sound-alike” or “lookalike” words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Forced Name Change

The word "***" is not an acceptable phrase for what you are trying to portray.

Only certain words are acceptable, and are outlined in the terms of use.

Edit: see its been removed from my post too, so its not allowed on the forums either.
Thema:

Forced name change

1. Forced name change - Similar Threads - Forced name change

2. Xbox name forcefully changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox name forcefully changed?: I'm not sure why but my name was forcefully changed from the handle I am using here to post to "CleanFoal649865" [Mod Removed] is my middle name and I fear that may be the word that got my name...
  3. Forced name change. Now can't play 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced name change. Now can't play 360 games: greetings fellow subjects of the Microsoft [Mod removed]. My name recently got changed to a very feminine "sweetfawn" (insert random numbers) not too big of a deal, but now my Xbox one won't let...
  4. Forceful Name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forceful Name change: Today I o log into Xbox live just to see my name go from GenocidalGod to SillyPup, I checked my messages and apparently my name is inappropriate. So I decide ok they could have warned me, so I go...
  5. Forced name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced name change: After 10 years of having the same gamertag on the 1st of April Xbox decided it broke their code of conduct and gave me some crappy randomised tag. I was onecrazzeemofo now I'm just annoyed. Didn't...
  6. My name was changed by force

in XBoX on Consoles
    My name was changed by force: my name was [Mod Removed] and just the the other day it was changed to something stupid and now I have to pay to get it back and I would ether like my old name back (that I payed money to get) or...
  7. Forced gamer tag name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced gamer tag name change: Hello! So a couple days ago I received an email from the enforcement team that I violated a code of conduct. Upon further inspection I found out it was from my gamer tag that I have had since...
  8. Forced name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced name change: over 48 hours ago when I signed into my xbox account my name had been changed and I received a messaged of enforcement by Xbox live. When I contacted Xbox support that day I was told my gamer tag...
  9. Forced name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced name change: hi I was told by the Xbox live team that even they did not think my name was offensive but I had to contact you guys - it was [Mod Removed] and it has now been changed to SlickJoey672073 , I play...
  10. forced name change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    forced name change.: my gamertag was changed Ive had since 2001 when the xbox came out. it was sucidalspliff i dont see how after 17 years it all of a sudden got changed as you can see it doesnt seem to violate any...