Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug

Discus and support Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So now that 2108 builds are on every rings, all insiders can't enjoy PUBG at all because of the eternal freeze after match!!! concerns every match... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Jul 22, 2021.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug

So now that 2108 builds are on every rings, all insiders can't enjoy PUBG at all because of the eternal freeze after match!!!

concerns every match lasting more than 5 minutes, if you die fast then you get to play again Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug ;)

Thank you PUBG's dev and/or Insider's dev, also can't believe the bug is not reported in the known issues's list!!!

submitted by /u/lephilou
    [link] [comments]

/u/lephilou, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

You can give feedback on insider quests and such, and report bugs from within your insider hub app. You can report issues over on insiders sub reddit. The more you report, and explain the bugs the more likely you will be to be invited to Alpha ring.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox updates

Hi there

It literally depends if you are in the insider program or not, Insider program is testing future updates for the console and has a few different sections to test and report any bugs you come across, Normally it's every few months if you are out side the
    program (Public).

If you are in the program it depends on what "Ring" you are on. Example say if you are on the "skip ahead ring" it could be as much as every week. But if you are on beta ring it could be every month.

If you want more information on the insider program here is a link for you. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-program
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Insider Program Bricks Whole Console

Sorry this has happened to you I’m on alpha skip ahead and I’ve been fine. If resetting you console to factory setting has solved your problem this is not a full brick of the console. A full brick would require sending it to Microsoft for service which
    they would do as it’s the insider program that bricked it.

You are warned when you sign up to the insider program that there will be bugs and things that maybe broken! The higher up the rings you go the more bugs you should expect and performing full factory resets is not out of the question. Microsoft recently
    pushed an update that required a full reset before installing on the skip ahead ring!

If you want the most stable build don’t use the insider program just stay on publicly realeased builds! No one is forcing you to be an insider!
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox insider hub

You need to Register in the Insider Hub App, Then you will be placed in a testing ring.

You will possible be placed in ring 4 or 3 and then you just need to keep doing Surveys and leave feedback within the app to level up then you will get a messages after possible several month inviting you up to the next ring
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox OS Issues

As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
Thema:

1. Forced to leave Insiders ring because PUBG still broken after 7 months reporting the bug - Similar Threads - Forced leave Insiders

2. Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support.: I have been reporting and outage for earth defense force 2025 multiplayer for almost a month now and im just getting sent in circles between microsoft support and the publishers. both of them say...
  3. Forced Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Updates: These updates are ridiculous. First off, why is it always sudden? Whoever designed these updates to occur immediately without option or else you're offline should be fired. It's a horrible...
  4. Microsoft forcing me to play in microsoft's version of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft forcing me to play in microsoft's version of roblox: For the past 3 month's I have been forced to play in microsoft's version of roblox when ever I would open the roblox app It would open and then close how do I fix this...
  5. cannot install 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo' on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot install 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo' on xbox one: Hi, I want to see how the game looks first, before I pay money for it. I can't find the demo in store on xbox console, only on the web....
  6. Forcefully unloading texture packs on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcefully unloading texture packs on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: How do I do it? I turned on a pack and it made some errors pop up and then it just showed the menu panorama. [img] [img] 863e08da-7437-4402-9aef-405600554fb4
  7. Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!: Brute force was an awesome game and story was good. Should definitely think about remaking. Multiplayer would be awesome as well. submitted by /u/Ok_Pace_5994 [link] [comments]
  8. what are your thoughts on the force unleashed games and who would want a third game and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what are your thoughts on the force unleashed games and who would want a third game and I...: Hello everyone what are your thoughts on the force unleashed games and who would want a third game and I know that what Fallen order was meant to be but I mean a third game with a grown up...
  9. how to force my sons to access the console with a profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to force my sons to access the console with a profile: Hi there, I'm a desperate parent who created a family group on ms website... Then I created my family members and then restricted ... Alright, my sons access our XBOX ONE S and play under those...
  10. Forced to buy subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to buy subscription: I was denied access to play and was forced to purchase a subscription in order to play any games on my XBOX. How do I fix this? 34c9df4c-9aa9-4e19-b198-80e44f914b67