Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

Discus and support Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Packledawn, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Packledawn
    Packledawn Guest

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my...

As per the title. You never know, there may be a reason I need to cancel my subscription, but want to carry on playing No Man's Sky. Does anybody know because nothing is clear?

:)

Packledawn, Aug 19, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my subscription, do I still keep the game?

Hey Packledawn

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. Packledawn Win User

Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my subscription, do I still keep the game?

Hiya! Thanks for the expedient reply! Great news!

Have a good weekend.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Packledawn

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about being able to continue playing a game even though you no longer have a subscription to launch that game.

Simply put, Yes. If you purchase the game, you get to keep that game on your account for whatever platform you purchased it on. Even if you no longer have the subscription, you will continue to be able to play that game.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. AlexKotov Win User

games are not available

I think they sold the game pass for the console

but i don't have a console

can I somehow cancel on my account cancel 30 days of the game pass for the console and instead give me a game pass for the PC?
  6. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
Thema:

1. Forgive me for being dumb, but if I purchase a game on Xbox game pass (PC) and cancel my... - Similar Threads - Forgive being dumb

2. Vbucks being brought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks being brought: My son wanted to buy vbucks. As I have restrictions on his account I had to approve. I did this and added $100 so he could do so but it added it to his Microsoft account and now he can't purchase...
  3. my games keep saying that they are being played elsewhere and its not working anything i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my games keep saying that they are being played elsewhere and its not working anything i do...: its said in the title assistance would be much appreciated 42d29302-3730-46ed-8f54-c62c6a45b8a3
  4. Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch is being so slow all of a sudden why??: i wanted to play overwatch and now its all of a sudden so slow and when i enter i game it takes forever and by the time i enter it says its kicking me out for being inactive in 10 seconds helppppp...
  5. Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hatemail Spree Forgive Me.: I have done something bad for over year. In the game Dead By Daylight at the end of each match I woild send whoever played the killer a message "wow u suk" regardless of the games outcome. In...
  6. Forgive the basic question, but I need a little insight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgive the basic question, but I need a little insight...: I'm currently in Act II of Normal, but some reason I haven't quite grasped what I need to be doing with the blacksmith. 1. Am I supposed to basically salvage EVERYTHING I find (minus what I'm...
  7. Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgive my conversations that I cannot delete: my bad but seriously its not ok that someone can ruin your experience and get away with it and I also break a code by messaging a vulgar word the person but also a joke done from a friend gets me...
  8. Please Forgive Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Forgive Me: Hey guys ive got suspended from communication and it also block me from playing mypark in nba 2k17 which is the only things i play im not sure when it happens or what ive said but all i know is...
  9. I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...: Please help me My control unit has been banned and the account is also not known. Please help me to lift the ban and take my case seriously. Even if I caught something wrong, please forgive me and...
  10. PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE: please forgive me for all of the bad things ive done throughout all to the start of my account i promise ill never do anything like it again. b3324a2b-7fe4-40a8-ba34-2215c32be8b5