Forgot a email

Discus and support Forgot a email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I forgot a email to one of the accounts I made. I made it to make sure nobody would take me gt and now I forgot the email I know every thing like the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iNf4MouS S1LVeR, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Forgot a email

I forgot a email to one of the accounts I made. I made it to make sure nobody would take me gt and now I forgot the email I know every thing like the password I just forgot the email could you guys help me out the gt is RECESSLVE please I want to change
    the gamer tag on that so I can change my gt to that on my current account

:)

iNf4MouS S1LVeR, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Forgot email

There are a couple of options that will allow you to still be able to get that password reset for your gamertag. If you go to account.live.com and click on Can't access your account. Enter the account email and caption and then click next that will take
    you to the password reset options. Click on the blue link that says I can't Use any of these options. That will have you provide an alternate email and fill out a questionnaire. The process usually takes between 20 minutes to 2 hours to get a response.

If that doesn't work to reset the password. The next step is to phone or chat into xbox support and they can escalate your account up for a password reset from the account team. They will need the password request number from that form you filled out and
    the console id from your xbox. That can be found on the 360 by going to settings, system, console settings, system info. Second number at the top of the screen will be the console id.

Reido Tsumetai, Mar 13, 2014
  3. HO7SH0T
    HO7SH0T Guest
    Forgot email

Well I forgot the email on my gamertag D0WNFALL( o is a zero) and I can't get it back. I don't have any info on the account except where the email was made, password and secret question, everything else I left blank. Back in the day alls you needed was
    a secret answer and you can get the email. I have many accounts so I had to do that before. They upgraded security so now you need the email for them to tell you it..weird right? As you should know the gamertag is not on my Xbox or I wouldn't be typing this.
    I'm just wondering if this is gone or what? It's a shame that too much security shuts out the regulars because people ruin it.

HO7SH0T, Mar 13, 2014
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

Forgot a email

You'll have to call Xbox Support on this one. They will be able to help you track it down if possible. Phone number in the USA is 1-800-469-9269

blueamcat, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Reido Tsumetai Win User

Forgot email

There are a couple of options that will allow you to still be able to get that password reset for your gamertag. If you go to account.live.com and click on Can't access your account. Enter the account email and caption and then click next that will take
    you to the password reset options. Click on the blue link that says I can't Use any of these options. That will have you provide an alternate email and fill out a questionnaire. The process usually takes between 20 minutes to 2 hours to get a response.

If that doesn't work to reset the password. The next step is to phone or chat into xbox support and they can escalate your account up for a password reset from the account team. They will need the password request number from that form you filled out and
    the console id from your xbox. That can be found on the 360 by going to settings, system, console settings, system info. Second number at the top of the screen will be the console id.
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Forgot email

It's unfortunate that this issue has not been dealt with. Although the only people who can help are in fact xbox support. You have to call them and inform them you are unable to remember the email linked to the account. The support staff should take you
    through steps to verify your identity in order to provide you with the email address linked to the account. If you cannot provide them with enough evidence to show you are the account creator then you will not be entitled to the email.
  7. blueamcat Win User

Forgot a email

You'll have to call Xbox Support on this one. They will be able to help you track it down if possible. Phone number in the USA is 1-800-469-9269
  8. Saeleth Win User

Forgot Email

Hi there!

You will want to reach out to MS Customer Support on this one as I believe they may have some additional tools at their disposal for helping to recover your account :)
  9. {Parity} Win User

Forgot email

I had the same issue and I never found a way to recover the account but I really wasn't that concerned about it. There may be someone here that has some ideas but I really think you are out of luck on this one. I had the same problem with my Office 365
    subscription and was told the same thing but fortunately I was able to remember the e-mail address and was finally able to access my subscription. Sorry I couldn't offer anything more positive but I wanted you to know what I was told. Good Luck!
Thema:

Forgot a email

1. Forgot a email - Similar Threads - Forgot email

2. forgot email to sign into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email to sign into xbox: So I just got a new xbox and can't remember the email I had with it. I do have the game tag that I use. aff692ba-4cba-43a1-b5ff-6cc40acdefe8
  3. conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]

in XBoX Accessibility
    conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]: Bom dia; Quando instalei a primeira vez o xbox foi a microsoft que criou o nome do email. Adquirí até jogos. Sempre entrava com a chave de acesso. Acontece que o xbox queimou e tive que adquirir...
  4. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?: Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is TheLink69. And, well we've been...
  5. forgot email for xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email for xbox account: I would like to recover an old account on xbox AwwDatCutieCat. a4752071-04c2-4de5-852b-737a587d44ac
  6. forgot my email i sign into my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my email i sign into my xbox360: my tagname is by dont rember my email could some one PLEASE help me ff0ec57c-3531-4119-9c6c-dd387e395ec0
  7. I forgot my password and my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my password and my email: Hello, already please excuse me for my writing I am french and I use a translator to write. But I'm here because it's been a while since I'm looking for how I could get my xbox account because I...
  8. Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag: Hi,I recently had the green screen of death so i reset my whole xbox, i noticed 10 minutes later i didnt know my email. Mygamertag is acridnixanity please help e9cde948-5427-4259-82b8-bd35196bd0ee
  9. Forgot email with which i logged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Forgot email with which i logged in: Hello. I forgot with which email i used to login to Xbox in Windows 10. It's important for me to get it back because i have already purchased game for this account (used key, not purchased in...
  10. Forgot my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my email: I just got another Xbox one, so I'm trying to sign into my old account, but I don't remember the email address of the account, how would I find this out? b7e1a763-25fc-492e-80b0-34386b81d5bb