Forgot Account login!

Discus and support Forgot Account login! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have many Microsoft accounts because I have a lot of Minecraft accounts that now need to be tied to a Microsoft account. And now that they are, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DonovanReichert, May 30, 2022.

1. Forgot Account login!

So I have many Microsoft accounts because I have a lot of Minecraft accounts that now need to be tied to a Microsoft account. And now that they are, I usually have trouble remembering them all, as such I have lost a few account logins in my memory bank. I have all of them tied to a Gmail and was just wondering if I in any way could use that Gmail to find at least the Microsoft account names.

:)

DonovanReichert, May 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Forgot Account login!

Hi DonovanReichert! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

How you have the account tied to your Microsoft accounts? You mean that you have it as a recovery email? If that's the case you can follow the steps here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. erick jo Win User

i received an expired code

sorry i forgot to login in my account before posting this
  4. dempup Win User

Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

5. MisterFizzle Win User

Forgot login

Hi there Warded,

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting into your account.

It sounds like you've already tried using our
    Account Recovery Tool
    but were unable to get access to your account.

If that's the case, I would recommend giving a call to
    Phone Support
    and speaking with an account agent about your issue. Make sure you have as much information you used to create the account as you can.

Please let us know how everything goes.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

parental controls question?

Hey there - you can use the steps listed at
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    to retrieve forgotten login credentials, like for your parent's account. :)
Thema:

Forgot Account login!

1. Forgot Account login! - Similar Threads - Forgot Account login

2. Minecraft forgot that I already have it after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft forgot that I already have it after migrating to Microsoft account: I'm going to be brief here. Originally, the Mojang account that I bought Minecraft on used a "hotmail.com" email, and not too long ago I decided to migrate to a Microsoft account. Now that my...
  3. minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts: As stated in the subject, please can someone help me, I remember that my account password should be the same, but it is a demo version to log in, my character ID is GoDNesS_Ooze...
  4. Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.: Can not find password Tried at least 1000 times 9b168812-b794-4635-8f89-cd075711d20d
  5. I forgot my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Gmail account: I forgot my Gmail account to login with but still remmeber my username and I can proof that is my account what can I do to get the Gmail back? Please help. e81e82a4-ead6-4410-86f1-effa87699480
  6. I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:: I migrated it last October and it's not on the account I thought I linked it to, this one. Username is: RazzyJanson fbcd0cbb-cfa6-4230-babe-09dadafa8e22
  7. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  8. I have my gamertag but I can't login, forgot my account. Still paying Xboxlive

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my gamertag but I can't login, forgot my account. Still paying Xboxlive: Hello, Due to some network issues this morning, I've deleted my account from my xbox one. Internet is going well, I tried to login, but can't remember my email or password. All the email I...
  9. Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one: Dear Support, I don't remember or have access to my old XBOX account I created on the Xbox 360. Now I bought an Xbox one and want to log in with it. Is there any way to recover it just with the...
  10. No longer able to use gamer account because my son forgot his login info.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to use gamer account because my son forgot his login info.: I will try to make this short. I created four accounts through family May 2013 one for me three for my children. Before Christmas my son changed his login email and password but forgot this info....