Forgot Account

Discus and support Forgot Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my email and password to an account i made a while ago and i only know the gamertag. I had xbox live, but since I cant recover my account im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by avi2002, Jul 6, 2019.

1. avi2002
    avi2002 Guest

Forgot Account

I forgot my email and password to an account i made a while ago and i only know the gamertag. I had xbox live, but since I cant recover my account im being charged every month for it. I need help cancelling my subscription!!

:)

avi2002, Jul 6, 2019
  2. SlimPie71 Win User

Account forgot.

plz xbox support does nothing to recover your gamertag id. even with proper id's which is rediculous, it's a game system not a bank vault. microsoft should be sued for stealing from people and not fixxing the problem they have with this dumb proof crap.

Heres my expiernce with xbox. try to sign in oh sorry the servers down, oh and then your playing online and suddenly the game goes laggy or your connection drops all together. Call xbox support give them the correct info and all you get is some line about
    we will send this to upper management for review and possible furture action of witch never a single phone call back nor an email notifitying you if the approve or disapove of allowing to back into a gamer tag that they want to keep you out of so you have
    to repurchase all the added ons and what not. Microsoft and xbox are scamming millions from people by locking them out of there accounts with out good cause
  3. SlimPie71 Win User

Account forgot.

buy a playstation after all your gamertag will never be return since microsoft stands to make millions by keeping you locked out
  4. Allebas Win User

Forgot Account

5. Rotarl Win User

Forgot Account

As was stated, you may need to have the email in mind. But in any case, contact Microsoft Support. It's worth a try!
  6. AridLizard Win User

Forgot Account

you could try contacting your bank/credit card and cancel the direct debit at their end so that when the money is requested your bank will decline the charge.

hope this helps
Thema:

Forgot Account

1. Forgot Account - Similar Threads - Forgot Account

2. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  3. conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]

in XBoX Accessibility
    conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]: Bom dia; Quando instalei a primeira vez o xbox foi a microsoft que criou o nome do email. Adquirí até jogos. Sempre entrava com a chave de acesso. Acontece que o xbox queimou e tive que adquirir...
  4. Forgot my account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my account details: Hi i 2anted to know if theres a way i can get my old xbox 360 accounts email because its been a long time since i had it and would like to get it back its gt is ToyboyQii and i haf no friends on...
  5. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?: Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is TheLink69. And, well we've been...
  6. forgot email for xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email for xbox account: I would like to recover an old account on xbox AwwDatCutieCat. a4752071-04c2-4de5-852b-737a587d44ac
  7. Esqueci a minha conta da Epic Games criada pelo Xbox One (I forgot my Epic Games account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esqueci a minha conta da Epic Games criada pelo Xbox One (I forgot my Epic Games account...: Eu criei uma conta no Fortnite pelo Xbox One e vinculei com o meu Xbox Live, porém, esqueci a conta, então não consigo entrar nela, a qual eu gostaria de desvincular o Xbox Live. Grato !...
  8. Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag: Hi,I recently had the green screen of death so i reset my whole xbox, i noticed 10 minutes later i didnt know my email. Mygamertag is acridnixanity please help e9cde948-5427-4259-82b8-bd35196bd0ee
  9. Forgot the email and password for an Xbox account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email and password for an Xbox account (Xbox 360): So basically I have forgotten the email for the account...and this account has Xbox live but I want to buy a membership again. I had used this account before in 2017 and I had bought a 2 day trial...
  10. Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one: Dear Support, I don't remember or have access to my old XBOX account I created on the Xbox 360. Now I bought an Xbox one and want to log in with it. Is there any way to recover it just with the...