Forgot Account

Discus and support Forgot Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my email and password to an account i made a while ago and i only know the gamertag. I had xbox live, but since I cant recover my account im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by avi2002, Jul 6, 2019.

1. avi2002
    avi2002 Guest

Forgot Account

I forgot my email and password to an account i made a while ago and i only know the gamertag. I had xbox live, but since I cant recover my account im being charged every month for it. I need help cancelling my subscription!!

:)

avi2002, Jul 6, 2019
  2. SlimPie71 Win User

Account forgot.

plz xbox support does nothing to recover your gamertag id. even with proper id's which is rediculous, it's a game system not a bank vault. microsoft should be sued for stealing from people and not fixxing the problem they have with this dumb proof crap.

Heres my expiernce with xbox. try to sign in oh sorry the servers down, oh and then your playing online and suddenly the game goes laggy or your connection drops all together. Call xbox support give them the correct info and all you get is some line about
    we will send this to upper management for review and possible furture action of witch never a single phone call back nor an email notifitying you if the approve or disapove of allowing to back into a gamer tag that they want to keep you out of so you have
    to repurchase all the added ons and what not. Microsoft and xbox are scamming millions from people by locking them out of there accounts with out good cause
  3. SlimPie71 Win User

Account forgot.

buy a playstation after all your gamertag will never be return since microsoft stands to make millions by keeping you locked out
  4. Allebas Win User

Forgot Account

5. Rotarl Win User

Forgot Account

As was stated, you may need to have the email in mind. But in any case, contact Microsoft Support. It's worth a try!
  6. AridLizard Win User

Forgot Account

you could try contacting your bank/credit card and cancel the direct debit at their end so that when the money is requested your bank will decline the charge.

hope this helps
Thema:

Forgot Account

1. Forgot Account - Similar Threads - Forgot Account

2. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  3. Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT: I already try all I could found in the Web, but it don't works. Someone help me to find my account. I remember the Xbox Live Game Tag, I have the key that I used to bought some games and I know...
  4. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  5. Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account: I forgot the email I used for my account!!! What I can do? Is there anything I can do if I know my gamertag? ff1b88f6-bf6a-4667-ac5d-da530f65456d
  6. Forgot Xbox account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Xbox account email: I have forgotten the email for my old Xbox account but I remember the gamer tag. Is there a way to find out what the email is that I used for that account? I don't have an Xbox anymore so I can't...
  7. Forgot account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot account email: I cant sign into my account. Gamer tag was Mr Oppressor. Any way i could retrieve my email and sign back in e9f0c426-3b23-41d9-95c2-7ff1bcd45ff8
  8. Account screen time i forgot the code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account screen time i forgot the code: I forgot the code on my screentime on my account 960ac5c0-54b9-49f8-be0d-03d41c24564e
  9. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  10. conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]

in XBoX Accessibility
    conta xbox (esqueci o email)[xbox account (forgot email)]: Bom dia; Quando instalei a primeira vez o xbox foi a microsoft que criou o nome do email. Adquirí até jogos. Sempre entrava com a chave de acesso. Acontece que o xbox queimou e tive que adquirir...