Forgot email connected to gamertag

Discus and support Forgot email connected to gamertag in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I forgot the email connected to my gamertag. I'm very certain I remember the password however you can't login to xbox without your email. I already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tryspace, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Tryspace
    Tryspace Guest

I forgot the email connected to my gamertag. I'm very certain I remember the password however you can't login to xbox without your email. I already contacted customer support. I said I don't remember the email but they asked for me to verify the email by sending a verification link to the Email I don't have access to/don't remember??? Wheres the logic? Usually every other company asks for verifications by asking for payment methods you used or anything else but this Is ridiculous. Does Microsoft Customer Support have any use at all if they're not even given information like that?

Isn't there anything I can do to recover that email?

:)

Tryspace, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Lqndon Win User

Forgot email for gamertag

You can call 1800-4MY-XBOX and they can help you! You will need to verify your account! I dont think there is a way to figure out your email, sorry.
  3. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Forgot email for gamertag

Hi there Warded!

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

Here are a couple solutions to help you fix this problem:

1. Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and
      password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered are valid. Next, go to
      Xbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account
      you entered is not currently associated with an Xbox Live account.
    2. Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox Live Membership (search for messages about “Xbox Live” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox Live membership (an email address is part
      of your Microsoft account information).
    Hope this helped.
  4. AO180 Win User

Forgot email and password for gamertag

Howdy. This is the best Microsoft can do. Have a look at the following: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  5. Sheiik98 Win User

Forgot email to old gamertag

You need the email to be able to access your old account, with the gamertag you will not have access to anything. So if you don't remember your email, unfortunately you already lost it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Recovering Gamertag but forgot Email

Please don't bump old threads.There is no email for support.
Thema:

1. Forgot email connected to gamertag - Similar Threads - Forgot email connected

2. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email: Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting...
  3. i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...: i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover it help plz 2463146b-d5f9-4d85-8d3d-05865661d91f
  4. Microsoft Account - Forgot email

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Account - Forgot email: Hello, I lost my Microsoft account that I used to play Sea Of Thieves on and I know my gamer tag from looking at my brothers friends list but I don't remember my email anything I can do?...
  5. Forgot my email for an account name, minecreaft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my email for an account name, minecreaft: Hi. Im having trouble remembering my email that is connected to an gamertag/account name. When om trying to log in, i get message to log onto a spesific account. I have tride to use the help...
  6. I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I forgot my email address for my Microsoft account but I can remember the gamertag and...: I want to login to my Microsoft account on my phone, which I last logged in on on my Nintendo Switch. I can't remember the email that I put to log in to my nintendo switch and I think I tried all...
  7. I might have forgot my email pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I might have forgot my email pls help: Alright so im hoping that its a different email for the gamertag igotdaherpez cuz if its my old one *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** there is nothing i can do to...
  8. I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...: Hello, Today I got an payment from microsoft for the xbox ultimate pass subscription on my debit card, but I forgot the email I had this subscription linked to and I want to cancel it.I don't...
  9. Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.: Dear Recently i cleared my C drive on my PC and there was also FH4 and Forza Motorsport 7 on an account which was also lost during this reset. I Remember my gamertag but i really can't remember...
  10. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?: Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is TheLink69. And, well we've been...