Forgot email to old gamertag

Discus and support Forgot email to old gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No, I don't have the gamertag on my xbox and I've sold the one that it was created on years back. Why is it not an option to find out the email that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiguelMcCalla, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Forgot email to old gamertag

No, I don't have the gamertag on my xbox and I've sold the one that it was created on years back. Why is it not an option to find out the email that was used with a gamertag? I don't get it.

The chances of me guessing are slim to none since I found out the other day that I had used a weird combination of usernames + numbers and almost every email provider I could use around 6 or 7+ years ago. The only thing that really helped me was going to
    my microsoft account and viewing "my family" which had emails linked to other gamertags I've also made.

:)

MiguelMcCalla, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Sheiik98 Win User

You need the email to be able to access your old account, with the gamertag you will not have access to anything. So if you don't remember your email, unfortunately you already lost it.
  3. XxKRAUSEERxX Win User

Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

[​IMG]
    I
    do not remember the email that was associated with the account. I am able to type in her phone number and get this but it does not help me very much.
  4. Shaneblack82 Win User

https://support.xbox.com/ may be able to help with this issue.
  5. CAPT BUCK WILD Win User

[​IMG]
    I
    do not remember the email that was associated with the account. I am able to type in her phone number and get this but it does not help me very much.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Forgot email associated with my OLD gamertag

Thema:

1. Forgot email to old gamertag - Similar Threads - Forgot email old

2. Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it: Hello, I am trying to recover an old gamertag for my brother that we had about 8 - 10 years ago. It was under my moms email but we do not remember what the email was and she doesnot remember...
  3. Forgot main account email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot main account email address: Is there a way I can petition Microsoft to get my account back? I don't remember the specific email address for it however I now the email address I have as secondary for it. I thought the point...
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forgot email: I've been trying to log into my Xbox account for a few days but I can never remember the numbers I put at the end. I know my password and I know my Gamertag, and I'm currently using an account...
  5. Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...: Hello my son got logged out of his Xbox and And all of our verification info is outdated email and phone and it keeps asking me to submit a form I’ve done the form 12 times already and it still...
  6. I forgot my Xbox account password and email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my Xbox account password and email: Hello everyone, this is a very uncommon thing that happens ive noticed, a while back I owned a xbox one that was sold away. So i moved to ps4 up to this day. On that xbox was my old account, i no...
  7. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  8. I forgot my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email: I had to reset my xbox due to a update not being able to download, i didnt know all the accounts on the xbox would not be there anymore. I have also forgot the email to most of them but i just...
  9. Forgot email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email: so i have forgotten my email to one of my accounts, and the account isnt on my xbox one. f8cc8b45-25b0-4dde-867a-1a97780f8ce5
  10. Forgot password for email linked with old Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot password for email linked with old Xbox Account: Hi there, First off i'd like to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, this is my first time doing this and at this point I am running out of options Basically what is happening is...