forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification

Discus and support forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One of my old email addresses got shot down and I can't pass two-step verification. Is there any way to get access to my account or get a new pwd?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by flavr, Jun 25, 2019.

1. flavr
    flavr Guest

One of my old email addresses got shot down and I can't pass two-step verification. Is there any way to get access to my account or get a new pwd?

:)

flavr, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification - Similar Threads - forgot pwd can't

2. Forgot Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Account: I forgot my email and password to an account i made a while ago and i only know the gamertag. I had xbox live, but since I cant recover my account im being charged every month for it. I need help...
  3. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>: [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081
  4. Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood: game type - role playing game(rpg). 1.the main character was a girl she lived in a village of either japan or china. 2.she had a friend/brother/bodyguard who looked like blanka(street fighter)....
  5. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  6. Hola se me olvidó mi contraseña de control parental [Translate] Hello I forgot my parental...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola se me olvidó mi contraseña de control parental [Translate] Hello I forgot my parental...: Hola se me olvidó mi contraseña de control parental Xbox 360 fat [Translate by Mod] Hello I forgot my parental control password Xbox 360 fat d95fa484-23b5-421f-a1f5-8cef4a83c124
  7. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  8. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  9. 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...: help me please! 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it 5a81f594-4b0e-4724-a3d1-ea40956fa270
  10. Olvidé cídogo de acceso parental [Translate by Mod] I Forgot Cídogo parental access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Olvidé cídogo de acceso parental [Translate by Mod] I Forgot Cídogo parental access: Saludos olvide el código de acceso del Control Parental. El número de serie de mi consola es: [Mod Removed] En espera de su ayuda [Translate by Mod] Greetings Forget the parental Control...