Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT

Discus and support Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already try all I could found in the Web, but it don't works. Someone help me to find my account. I remember the Xbox Live Game Tag, I have the key... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GuilhermeHSF, Feb 2, 2020.

1. GuilhermeHSF
    GuilhermeHSF Guest

I already try all I could found in the Web, but it don't works. Someone help me to find my account. I remember the Xbox Live Game Tag, I have the key that I used to bought some games and I know every data about my account, less email. How can I find it?

:)

GuilhermeHSF, Feb 2, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. annix Win User

I've found that this form is the absolute hail mary form if nothing else works, as it also allows you to find your account from your phone number or skype name if you've forgotten your email address.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with recovering an account you no longer know the email of.

Are you still able to sign into your account on your console? If you haven't already, I would recommend using the

Lost Account Solution
    wizard and see if this helps recovering your account.

If you are unable to recover your account using this way, there is a possibility that you might be able to get further assistance in recover your account if you

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    , as they would have more tools to cater to this matter.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

You can try this or if you have an alternate security email you can go and see if you have any email from the principal.
Thema:

1. Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - Forgot email FIND

2. Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it: Hello, I am trying to recover an old gamertag for my brother that we had about 8 - 10 years ago. It was under my moms email but we do not remember what the email was and she doesnot remember...
  3. Forgot main account email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot main account email address: Is there a way I can petition Microsoft to get my account back? I don't remember the specific email address for it however I now the email address I have as secondary for it. I thought the point...
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forgot email: I've been trying to log into my Xbox account for a few days but I can never remember the numbers I put at the end. I know my password and I know my Gamertag, and I'm currently using an account...
  5. Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...: Hello my son got logged out of his Xbox and And all of our verification info is outdated email and phone and it keeps asking me to submit a form I’ve done the form 12 times already and it still...
  6. I forgot my Xbox account password and email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my Xbox account password and email: Hello everyone, this is a very uncommon thing that happens ive noticed, a while back I owned a xbox one that was sold away. So i moved to ps4 up to this day. On that xbox was my old account, i no...
  7. Forgot email to old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email to old gamertag: No, I don't have the gamertag on my xbox and I've sold the one that it was created on years back. Why is it not an option to find out the email that was used with a gamertag? I don't get it. The...
  8. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  9. I forgot my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email: I had to reset my xbox due to a update not being able to download, i didnt know all the accounts on the xbox would not be there anymore. I have also forgot the email to most of them but i just...
  10. Forgot email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email: so i have forgotten my email to one of my accounts, and the account isnt on my xbox one. f8cc8b45-25b0-4dde-867a-1a97780f8ce5