Forgot the code of the parental control

Discus and support Forgot the code of the parental control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon to all of you, I have forgotten the code I have put to the parental control of the Xbox360 of my kids, and I don't know the answer to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SufficingBadge7, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Forgot the code of the parental control

Good afternoon to all of you,

I have forgotten the code I have put to the parental control of the Xbox360 of my kids, and I don't know the answer to the question. Do you know what can I do?

thanks in advance,

Adriana

:)

SufficingBadge7, Aug 27, 2014
  2. whk390
    whk390 Guest
    PARENTAL CONTROL

I forgot the code and the answer of the parental control. Would you please help me??

whk390, Aug 27, 2014
  3. Parental control

I forgot the code for parental control. How can i reinitialise?

PickyMantella6, Aug 27, 2014
  4. nyteflier
    nyteflier Guest

Hello! I'm afraid you will need to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, and they will be able to assist you further.

It involves tinkering around with your system settings, and they are the best at walking you through it.

nyteflier, Aug 27, 2014
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

control parental problem

If you have forgotten the parental control code on your xbox 360 and forgot the security question you can follow the directions in this link.

Parental control xbox 360
  6. RealLukeChist Win User

Forgot code for parental control

Same but I bought one and it has a parental control and I don't have the code
  7. Forhekset Win User

Forgot code for parental control

I saw that I need to chat or contact the support by phone.

This thread can be closed/deleted.
  8. nyteflier Win User

Hello! I'm afraid you will need to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, and they will be able to assist you further.

It involves tinkering around with your system settings, and they are the best at walking you through it.
  9. Smwutches Win User

forgot parental control code

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Forgot the code of the parental control - Similar Threads - Forgot code parental

2. 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...: help me please! 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it 5a81f594-4b0e-4724-a3d1-ea40956fa270
  3. Se me olvido el código del control parental [Translation - I forgot the Parental control code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me olvido el código del control parental [Translation - I forgot the Parental control code]: Se me olvido el código del control parental nesesito ayuda Translation: I forgot the parental control code need help a11f8f19-65cb-4cef-a301-f14ed56dbdff
  4. Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset: Someone help my Xbox 360 won't play games or movies due to the stupid parental code that I forgot how do I bypass or reset i don't ever get even the question thing help me....
  5. forgot parental control code

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot parental control code: i forgot the parental control code and i didn't remember the answer to the protection question. 07f588d6-1d31-45d9-a000-cfc63dae7299
  6. I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my pass code for the parental code and my reset answer: I forgot my child's pass code and password reset on the XboX live 2bace3f0-2838-40eb-b4e4-a387c5b4d77d
  7. Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot parental code and also cant remember of the question: i try to reset my parental code and also answer my question that show but it doesnt work because i forgot it. Will u try to help me solve it. Pls. Tq for support. 4e2230db-7c0f-411f-925c-291e840e4293
  8. i forgot my parental code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i forgot my parental code: sorry please can you help me I don't remember the answer of reset my code too ecc8b984-acbf-494c-a9c8-537c9941cc4a
  9. Forgot parental control pass code and reset question answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot parental control pass code and reset question answer: HI My son just bought some games today for his 360 and can't play 2 of them (Halo 4 and Halo Reach) as the pass code wont work. I always use 2 different 4 digit pass codes for things like this...
  10. Forgot code for parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot code for parental control: Hi, i`m trying to help a family who don`t know english that good. They bought a used xbox 360 and found out that it has parental control activated and they don`t know the code. What to do? I...