Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.

Discus and support Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the game and played before December 19. I wondering if I can get the odst code again? 4d855d35-084e-4070-965c-a4e4fd99df03 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OneHotThang, Nov 17, 2015.

1. OneHotThang
    OneHotThang Guest

I got the game and played before December 19. I wondering if I can get the odst code again?

:)

OneHotThang, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Lost ODST code

Forgot to redeem my ODST code for Halo: MCC and would like it resent if possible. Thanks!

Xx I AmPeD I xX, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Jp Hurley69
    Jp Hurley69 Guest
    Deleted Pre-paid Code

I forgot to redeem my Halo 3: ODST prepaid code (for MCC) sent out to me by xbox. it was deleted from my inbox before i could redeem it. I was told to post here for help.

thank you

Jp Hurley69, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.

Hey there OneHotThang!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there OneHotThang!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

code for Halo ODST redeemed properly but does not reflect on console

If you redeemed the code Halo ODST should show up at

• Go to My games and apps
    • Press the Menu button on Halo:The masterchief collection
    • Select Manage game
    • Halo ODST should appear as DLC
    If you can see the game there it should appear in Halo MCC when going to
    Campaign -> Halo3
    , there you should have gotten an extra option
    Halo3:ODST
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

9. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

Are you talking about the Game Pass promo where you had to play Halo MCC and then received ODST dlc as the reward? I don't believe the code was for ODST directly and more like a $5 gift card code that you could get ODST after. These codes do expire so
    I'm not sure when the expiration date/time but you should double check your messages on xbox or even Xbox app on mobile to see if you could still redeem the code.
Thema:

1. Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code. - Similar Threads - Forgot redeem halo

2. Account screen time i forgot the code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account screen time i forgot the code: I forgot the code on my screentime on my account 960ac5c0-54b9-49f8-be0d-03d41c24564e
  3. I forgot the passkey of my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the passkey of my Xbox: I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do? 5a14a0a4-3205-41c2-9b94-58a4fcbd1da0
  4. Game Forgot Me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Forgot Me?: I purchased Elder Scrolls Online on Sunday and have been playing ever since. I played as recently as 8 hours ago. Tried to play just now, it says I don't own it. It has disappeared from my...
  5. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  6. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  7. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  8. Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]: Hello! I unfortunately was stupid and did not redeem my code last night while i was playing because i thought it was the 28 not the 29. is there ANYTHING you guys can do to replace that code for...
  9. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  10. Forgot to redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “15/11/15” Issue: I received my code through Xbox Live message box but never got round to redeeming...