Forgotten Microsoft Account

Discus and support Forgotten Microsoft Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a microsoft account a long time ago, and I forgot the email I used for it, and I dont think I used any security numbers or emails. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jro Nvrro, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Jro Nvrro
    Jro Nvrro Guest

I made a microsoft account a long time ago, and I forgot the email I used for it, and I dont think I used any security numbers or emails. However, I know the Xbox username that I created with the account. Is there any way to recover the email of my account?

:)

Jro Nvrro, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

recuperation de compte [Translate] account recovery

3. AridLizard Win User

Lost account

when you say "lost your account" what exactly do you mean?

have you forgotten the login or password?

or has something else happened to it?

if you have forgotten the email address see if
    This Guide
    will help

if you have forgotten the password, follow the steps in
    This Guide

hope this helps.
  4. Arminator Win User

E-mail recovery for gamertag

5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Forgotten password for Microsoft account

[quote user="THEadamMAZ36"]

i got my 360 about 5 years ago, and when i got it i set up a parent account (using my moms email) to go along with an xbox live account (my own personal emai). i downloaded the update tonight and its asking me to accept the new terms of use by using the
    microsoft account which me or my mom do not know the pass word too!, i already tried resseting the password and that didnt work either.

someone please help!

[/quote]

Hi there! Apologies to hear about the lost password on your parental account. When you tried to reset the password on the parental account, what exactly happened when you tried to reset the password? Did an error message come up? Standing by for that info!
    Thanks! :)
  6. Funky Jammer Win User

Forgotten password for Microsoft account

Have you tried called Microsoft customer service? Hopefully they can help you out a bit!
Thema:

1. Forgotten Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Forgotten Microsoft Account

2. Forgotten email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email: I can't, for the life of me, remember the email address associated with my account. I have tried every variation I can think of to no avail. The account was recently created so I could play...
  3. Have Forgotten an email, Any help appreciated.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have Forgotten an email, Any help appreciated.: I know this isn't exactly the best place to post about this but I'm in a dire situation and need some form of attention to this and going through 7-8 support chats in a row and still not having my...
  4. How to retrieve forgotten connected consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to retrieve forgotten connected consoles?: On the xbox console companion app I accidentally clicked the forget console button and now i cannot stream from that device. Is there any way to reverse this 41647cce-39e4-437b-82fb-214190f013e5
  5. Forgotten Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Microsoft Email: I’m a playstation player who, about a year ago, made a microsoft account to play crossplatform with my friends on minecraft. This was the only use i had for the account and for some reason my...
  6. Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten an email linked to a very old Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: Hiya, As the title suggests, I made this account back in 2005-2006. I cant for the life of me remember the old email address that the account was linked too, and I no longer own the Xbox system...
  7. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd
  8. Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox: I've forgotten my password for Microsoft account for x box, my phone number is on landline and doesn't accept texts. How do I get a new password? d8867795-3004-46ca-adbf-f6bc1b1f04f3
  9. Microsoft: Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox: Microsoft (Routers): Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox Don't fall for the Xbox scam, you spend thousands of dollars on their products, games, videos and movies and when...
  10. My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!: I recently had occasion to change my MS Live id and it took some time to get the details set in Xbox (deleting old profiles and then creating and downloading the new profile. I was some way into...