Forgotten passcode for 360E

Discus and support Forgotten passcode for 360E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son changed passcode (parental) on my 360E. According to Support there is nothing that can be done to reset. Any advice community, please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoolyCat7260344, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Forgotten passcode for 360E

My son changed passcode (parental) on my 360E. According to Support there is nothing that can be done to reset. Any advice community, please

:)

WoolyCat7260344, Jun 5, 2018
  2. resetting the passcode on my sons account if ive forgotten it nd the passcode question

Help,

how can i reset the passcode on my sons xbox 360 account. ive forgotten it and also forgotten the passcode question???

WedgedOrpheus89, Jun 5, 2018
  3. How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset questio

I have forgotten what I set as the passcode to the parental settings on my xbox 360 I try to reset the passcode but it asks for a answer to a security question and I have forgotten the answer to that also so what do I do to change the passcode?

EdgierToe51810, Jun 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contacting support is the way to reset it, so I'm not sure why they told you that. You'd want to try contacting them again.

Smwutches, Jun 5, 2018
  5. Chae247
    Chae247 Guest
    Xbox Support can reset the passcode for you, if the device is registered but you can also do it yourself online! Register the console online at account.microsoft.com/devices

Forgotten Parental Controls Pass Code | Xbox 360 Family

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Chae247, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Contacting support is the way to reset it, so I'm not sure why they told you that. You'd want to try contacting them again.
  7. Chae247 Win User

Xbox Support can reset the passcode for you, if the device is registered but you can also do it yourself online! Register the console online at account.microsoft.com/devices

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Forgotten passcode

you will need to delete and re download your profile, but remember to delete "Profile Only" when prompted to delete Profile Only or profile and All Things Attached.

you can do this buy,

Delete a gamer profile
    You can delete profiles that you no longer use from your console. Here’s how:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following:
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
    • Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

You can download your Xbox LIVE gamertag to any console. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
      2. Select Download Profile.
    Note Not seeing Download Profile? Press X to sign out of your profile.

1. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see

Find your Microsoft account or password
        Note “Microsoft account” is the new name for what used to be called “Windows Live ID.” It’s the email address and password you use to sign in to Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

Find out more
      2. Now, enter your Microsoft account password.
        Note If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Microsoft account information is required to download the profile.
      3. Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
    Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile is downloaded, you can choose whether or not you want to require your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.

[table][tr][td]Remember Password option[/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG] [/td][/tr][/table]

The Remember Password option is off by default, which means you’ll be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Leave the Remember Password unchecked (off), if you want to be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your profile on this console.
    Note If you’re downloading your profile to your own console, you can select the Remember Password option so that you aren’t prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your profile.

You can now sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag on this console.

Important If you downloaded your profile to another console and you chose the Remember Password option, you can remotely remove the password so that your profile can’t be accessed on the other console. To learn how to do this, see

Password protect your Xbox LIVE profile
  9. SalmonNinja42 Win User

Forgotten passcode

I'm kind of confused though, i'm currently paying for Live and it renews itself automatically. If I delete my account would i be able to recover the account without the passcode or is the account just kind of gone?
  10. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Forgotten passcode

no it wont. dont worry, its the profile it self thats doing it for parental control
Thema:

1. Forgotten passcode for 360E - Similar Threads - Forgotten passcode 360E

2. Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360: Good morning, I would like to know if you can help me. I forgot the pass code of parental control and I can not find it anywhere, I had written it down on a piece of paper but I can not find it....
  3. Forgotten answer to Family Passcode question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten answer to Family Passcode question: I've forgotton the passcode and the answer to the security question so how do I reset it? 023895d2-8f36-410a-a0a7-d48dbc099aea
  4. Xbox Live Passcode forgotten

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Passcode forgotten: I put a passcode on my Xbox 360 live account, for which it asks every time before I log in, but it doesn't work. Is there some way I could reset the passcode so I can access my account please?...
  5. How to reset forgotten passcode and security question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset forgotten passcode and security question.: how do I get into my xbox 360. It has a passcode that I did not put there. 9a19fb1f-2025-44fc-a791-877336740d3e
  6. Forgotten my passcode and passcode question, how can I change them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten my passcode and passcode question, how can I change them?: Forgotten my passcode and passcode question, how can I change them? 868b8b9a-6f9f-48c7-9ef7-78b514e31dc1
  7. How to reset a forgotten parentel passcode of xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset a forgotten parentel passcode of xbox360: i need help to remove parental passcode from my xbox360 418d2db9-8d05-4662-8fea-7ec7562482ff
  8. How to reset forgotten family passcode and password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset forgotten family passcode and password?: I forgot my family pass code and password. Need to reset my family settings. Thanks eeb4cb61-b980-4697-abe7-e7ce15850275
  9. Resetting forgotten family passcode and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting forgotten family passcode and password: The family passcode has been forgotten, and the password to the family passcode. We don't know what to do... 931b0129-a139-4fc2-b925-3861e5a8a99e
  10. reset a forgotten family passcode on the 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    reset a forgotten family passcode on the 360.: I need the passcode formula. 90b82bfb-4060-44c3-848b-261f78973543