Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

Discus and support Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewLee1980, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way. Roblox support is asking us to "verify" our purchase of Roblox which was over a year ago but, but on the console itself the order history only goes back 3 months. On the desktop xbox page I can see all order history but it is ONLY for stuff we've paid for.. not for anything that was free (ie Roblox). Gutted.

Roblox say they cannot help unless we verify the purchase.. but how can I do it? Help...

:)

MatthewLee1980, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi MatthewLee1980, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On the Xbox console, it is the default that we can only see the 3 months transactions that we have made but all available will be visible on the website which is https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ but if none of the transactions are showing from there or if you don't remember purchasing through Microsoft Store any items for Roblox you need to inform them on what you can see or what you can't see.

As much as I would love to get this sorted out for you, for an in-game account, it is only the game support that has access and visibility. For your reference, you can check this link: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...
  3. Ianryth Win User

I can't accept the terms of use due to a parent account that is dead

It's not even a matter of a forgotten password though, the email attached to the parental account no longer exists. otherwise I would be able to just reset the password to the account and there wouldn't be a problem.
  4. Dethkook Win User

The e-mail address associated with my Xbox account no longer works.

When I called XBox, the phone system even says OUR AGENTS CANNOT HELP WITH A FORGOTTEN PASSWORD.

The email and password are the MICROSOFT ACCOUNT and just sign in to Xbox LIVE. Quit telling people to call support for forgotten passwords - they can't help.

Only account.live.com can fix the problem, and this was told to me by many agents at Xbox LIVE.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox account recovery

If you have forgotten the email for your account you'll need to call phone support. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they will give you the email for the account. If you have forgotten the password as well then you can change it
    after getting the email.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Password

Thema:

1. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help! - Similar Threads - Forgotten Roblox password

2. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?: So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is...
  3. forgotten my EMAIL for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotten my EMAIL for my xbox account: i reset my xbox and have forgotten the EMAIL and PASSWORD for the account all i have is the username and that is it every time i’ve asked xbox to help they’ve just suggested i type in an email and...
  4. Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for: I have recurring billing on an old account of mine, charging me each month, I have not used the account in years as I no longer have an xbox. I would have thought that it may have stopped when my...
  5. XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login): Dear Community, One day, I connect with my Account on a Friends xbox one and I didn´t Logoff. I think a got spyed over XBOX and I can't really tell, which Data you can access over XBOX (Outlook,...
  6. Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked Achievements (Hellblade & Forgotten Anne): Hello, I have 2 Problems in 2 different Games. And the Microsoft Support couldn't help me and send me here.... 1.) The Achievement "Different Perspectives" from "Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice"...
  7. Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One): My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my brothers email address. my brother no longer uses...
  8. Remote Connect - Playstation Network - Minecraft - forgotten account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Connect - Playstation Network - Minecraft - forgotten account: Hi there, I was able to play Minecraft remotely on my PS4 up until a couple of months ago, when I lost my worlds and ability to play remotely (it was at the time I changed my PS online ID name,...
  9. Forgotten email to login xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten email to login xbox 360: Please help, desperate mum of 16yr old!! My son can't get back into his xbox 360 account because he can't remember his email. We've been trying for days, and I've even create this Microsoft...
  10. Forgotten Password: Recovery form NEED HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Password: Recovery form NEED HELP PLEASE: Hi I have just purchased a new Xbox for my son. We were transferring his account from old xbox to new when I had to log in with my outlook email( I only set this up for xbox and never use it). We...