Forizon 4 cloud archive lost

Discus and support Forizon 4 cloud archive lost in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the change of computer cloud archive disappeared 5e9768ce-2d99-4a8e-902e-e014cb2b2cfb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cea4, Apr 9, 2020.

1. cea4
    cea4 Guest

With the change of computer cloud archive disappeared

:)

cea4, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Chargersbride Win User

3. Red1Monster Win User

Forizon 4Cloud archive lost

First, please don't post the same question twice, and try putting more details in them. Then, you can try rebooting your console or making sure you're properly connected to the internet
  4. 阿cc_ Win User

Forza horizon 4 lost its archive

Is the game cloud archive lost
  5. schnurren Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Cloud archive lost

Hello cea4,

All data should be on the cloud if you didn't delete it or something.

Are you logged in with the same account you were using before?
  6. I Emerge I Win User

Lost archive

Have faith that they have been working on AC3 for 3 years its not getting crapped out in under a year like the last 2 games
Thema:

1. Forizon 4 cloud archive lost - Similar Threads - Forizon cloud archive

2. Recover offline cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover offline cloud save: Okay, let me explain: I recently did a reset on my Xbox One, and I chose the option to keep all of my games and apps on. So I did it, and I tried to play an Xbox 360 game, and when I did, it...
  3. Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?: Recently I’ve had some issue regarding my hard drive. A friend gave me advice saying I should wipe my hard drive in irder to reset it. I would do this but I’m unaware of the nature of the cloud...
  4. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  5. Delete xbox one saves from the cloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete xbox one saves from the cloud: I'm trying to start over with Forza Horizon 4. All of the previous threads I can find regarding deleting cloud saves suggest going to the game, selecting manage, going to the save, and choosing...
  6. Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?: Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? 2dcd22a6-be60-4e1c-a842-195244c1dcc1
  7. Banjo tooie deleted all profiles and from cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banjo tooie deleted all profiles and from cloud?: Hi on xbox i can see leaderboard where iam etc can see all achievements but in the game itself all profiles had deleted ( no they were not manually deleted) nothing on cloud at all. Is this normal...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  9. Cloud data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data: Im trying to delete cloud data. You used to be given two options but now it say that it "will not remove saved data from the cloud" and i need to do this but all i get online it the old way......
  10. Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forizon 3 Help Urgently Neede: Hi, I myself have been playing Forza Horizon 3 on a pretty powerful pc for around 6 months by now, without any issues. However, in the last few weeks, I have noticed that when I load forza up, it...