Fornite subscription

Discus and support Fornite subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am enrolled in the Fortnite subscription and was charged the monthly fee, on 5/1/21, but did not receive any Vbucks. Please advise on how to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paula1011, May 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM.

1. Paula1011
    Paula1011 Guest

Fornite subscription

I am enrolled in the Fortnite subscription and was charged the monthly fee, on 5/1/21, but did not receive any Vbucks. Please advise on how to recover them.

Thank you.

:)

2. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox live gold

*** English Translation

Sorry I pay to play only fornite, but if I take away this subscription is I do that of the live gold xbox I can play both fortnite and latri online games like raimbow six... You can answer me thank you

*** Answer

Hi,

You need a gold subscription to play at fornite on Xbox.

Regards

*** Italian answer

Ciao

Hai bisogno di un abbonamento d'oro per giocare a fornite su Xbox.

saluti
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Apex Legends

Im sure it is a direct competition to Fornite, actually Apex is having more viewers than fornite
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Free Online Play

I think this might be a case of participial factual information. Fortnite is free to play on PS4 and this upsets a lot of people. That's a deal that Playstation came to with Fornite but not a deal that is on offer with Xbox. However all other online
    games have a paid for subscription on PS just the same as Xbox.
  5. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

Quisiera que no tengamos que pagar por jugar un juego online que es gratuito, como sería el fortnite

Very good day, I understand your frustration, currently has amazing offers at your disposal in terms of the xbox service, be it gold, game pass and game pass ultimate, unfortunately some games as is the fornite, can not be used without a required subscription,
    hopefully this will change in the future.
  6. davilamili Win User

No puedo jugar online

no me deja reparar el fornite arreglalo
Thema:

Fornite subscription

1. Fornite subscription - Similar Threads - Fornite subscription

2. Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??: As the xbox insider said that the members in xbox insiders can play free to play games without live gold and fortnite is in early access can i play fortnite without gold membership??...
  3. Bright, colorful visual artifacts (like fireworks) in Fornite and The medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bright, colorful visual artifacts (like fireworks) in Fornite and The medium: [img] [img] They pop-up with a varying glow and fade out into a glitchy spot until they disappear completely, resembling fireworks. Fornite and The medium are the games where I found this to...
  4. Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved: I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only. 2af051cd-86c4-448f-8bdf-40ffc646607f
  5. Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...: get the error, an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live what should I do? 5e9225eb-44fe-4792-b675-accfbf1f3ed4
  6. Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?: I have one adult and two child Fortnite accounts on Xbox. I (somehow) linked my adult Xbox Fornite account to our Nintendo Switch and cross-platform play is available for that adult Fortnite...
  7. Fornite pack dissapeared after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite pack dissapeared after purchase: Hello and about 2 months ago, I bought the polar legends pack in fortnite for my brother (who plays on my account), and all was fine and he was able to use the skins and everything. But, the next...
  8. Fornite Save the World on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite Save the World on Xbox One: I am new to this- my son got an xbox one for Christmas and he plays fortnite. He asked me to find out how to get Save the World on the xbox and I cannot figure it out. Can anyone help me get this...
  9. I purchased two Fornite gift cards. They are in my Order history on Microsoft but not on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased two Fornite gift cards. They are in my Order history on Microsoft but not on my...: I don't understand how it reads cards have already been redeem but I was in the redeem process but they don't show in his epicgame history. It's as if I downloaded them to my microsoft account but...
  10. Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Fornite.... tells me I need Xbox live, but my subscription doesn't expire until ...: Pretty frustrated... My son is unable to play his game because it says I need xbox live to play fortnite.. our xbox live account does not expire until 2020.... we can see his friends online...