Fornite V-bucks

Discus and support Fornite V-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nisargbediya, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Nisargbediya
    Nisargbediya Guest

Fornite V-bucks

I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even though my Xbox account is linked to Fortnite, I can't see the
    V-bucks in my account.

What should I do now? Please help me out,

Thank You.

:)

Nisargbediya, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

Hello Mahecha boss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to

The Red Strike Pack for Fornite
    ? Did you get a refund for V-bucks that you used to purchase some in-game content? If you purchase in-game content with V-bucks and refund the V-bucks, the content will get taken away after the refund is issued. Be sure to
    let us know the results!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Bucks Fornite

5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Bucks Fornite

You would need yo teach out to epic games support for game specifics
  6. Ackis Win User

Bucks Fornite

Charge back or refunds are two possible reasons. You'd need to contact fortnite support for that though.
Thema:

Fornite V-bucks

1. Fornite V-bucks - Similar Threads - Fornite bucks

2. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  3. 2AF Fornite association compte XBOX live[Translation-2AF Fornite association account XBOX live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    2AF Fornite association compte XBOX live[Translation-2AF Fornite association account XBOX live]: Bonjour tous, bonnes fêtes de fin d'année ��������. J ai besoin d'un pro ��. Je vais essayer d être simple. Je suis sur xbox one X, avec un gamertag, abonnement xbox live et j ai installé Fornite...
  4. Fornite Season X finale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite Season X finale: Who is ready for the Fortnite Season X live event today? What do you think will happen? 448cb427-33f6-4c70-ac07-6c9f27a82abc
  5. Fornite purchase fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite purchase fault: Hello there, I just bought the Dark Reflection package in-game on fortnite via. Xbox Live. The transaction was succesful and the money has been taken out of my bankaccount. BUT i did not recieve...
  6. El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...: He buscado en linea y nadie me ha confirmado _____ [Translation - I've searched online and nobody has confirmed me] 00028618-7f12-4d2c-90a4-ca28dfcbf8b0
  7. Fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite: Fortnite not loading completely then screens turns black 8c7c1918-c7a6-45e5-aaf4-73e1944d5bc0
  8. Fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fornite: We have a credit of 200 MXN to buy V bucks in Fornite we proceed to check out, the credit was discounted from our account but the V Bucks never appreared. Could uyou help us?...
  9. Bucks Fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bucks Fornite: Why does my son has 14000 negative bucks in Fortnite? 2ef400b6-c092-4bb6-a978-5336fe124958
  10. Pavos de fornite [Fortnite V-Bucks]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pavos de fornite [Fortnite V-Bucks]: Miren yo compre su oferta 3 meses y mil pavos y los pavos no me han dado porfa denmelos [Translation - Look I bought your offer 3 months and a thousand turkeys and turkeys have not given me...