Fornite V-bucks

Discus and support Fornite V-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nisargbediya, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Nisargbediya
    Nisargbediya Guest

Fornite V-bucks

I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even though my Xbox account is linked to Fortnite, I can't see the
    V-bucks in my account.

What should I do now? Please help me out,

Thank You.

:)

Nisargbediya, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Bucks Fornite

4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Bucks Fornite

You would need yo teach out to epic games support for game specifics
  5. Ackis Win User

Bucks Fornite

Charge back or refunds are two possible reasons. You'd need to contact fortnite support for that though.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Bucks Fornite

Or whatever card they used was declined after the fact. As mentioned you would have to contact Epic games to find out.
Thema:

Fornite V-bucks

1. Fornite V-bucks - Similar Threads - Fornite bucks

2. Fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fornite: We have a credit of 200 MXN to buy V bucks in Fornite we proceed to check out, the credit was discounted from our account but the V Bucks never appreared. Could uyou help us?...
  3. Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors: Hello community, I am having such a frustrating problem with xbox and fortnite. I’m going to explain as best as I can, only started happening to me a few days ago so please read all, sorry its a...
  4. X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen: Ist es möglich, den Spielfortschritt von dem Erwachsenen auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie zu übertragen, damit ich Bildschirm-Limits festlgen kann? Dummerweise läuft "Fortnite "über meinen...
  5. no puedo jugar fornite con mi cuenta (I can't play fornite with my account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo jugar fornite con mi cuenta (I can't play fornite with my account): contacte a la compañía y me dijeron que era un fallo de microsoft porque se desvinculo mi cuenta Translate-Contact the company and they said it was a Microsoft fault because my account was...
  6. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  7. Fornite wont start on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite wont start on xbox one: Weve had this issue for weeks now, try to log into fortnite and it looks like it's loading but then says 'sorry took to long to start' ..... we've uninstalled and reinstalled, hard shutdown, reset...
  8. Perdí mi temporada en fornite[I lost my season in fornite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perdí mi temporada en fornite[I lost my season in fornite]: que tal, acabo de iniciar fornite y me doy cuenta de que se perdió mi progreso reciente de la temporada, que puedo hacer para recuperarlo? he leido que a otras personas les ha pasado por un error...
  9. Bucks Fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bucks Fornite: Why does my son has 14000 negative bucks in Fortnite? 2ef400b6-c092-4bb6-a978-5336fe124958
  10. Pavos de fornite [Fortnite V-Bucks]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pavos de fornite [Fortnite V-Bucks]: Miren yo compre su oferta 3 meses y mil pavos y los pavos no me han dado porfa denmelos [Translation - Look I bought your offer 3 months and a thousand turkeys and turkeys have not given me...