Fornite

Discus and support Fornite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite not loading completely then screens turns black 8c7c1918-c7a6-45e5-aaf4-73e1944d5bc0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zem35, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Zem35
    Zem35 Guest

Fornite

Fortnite not loading completely then screens turns black

:)

Zem35, Sep 1, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Apex Legends

Im sure it is a direct competition to Fornite, actually Apex is having more viewers than fornite
  3. davilamili Win User

No puedo jugar online

no me deja reparar el fornite arreglalo
  4. davilamili Win User

No puedo jugar online

quiero reparar el fornite y no me deja
  5. AXEL GONGORAGONGORA Win User

Problemas al procesar pago

Problemas al intentar comprar pavos el fornite
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox E3 2019 sale.

The Purple One S Fornite Edition is soooooo cooool!!!!
Thema:

Fornite

1. Fornite - Similar Threads - Fornite

2. Fornite cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite cross platform: Hello, First off thank you to whomever is reading this, I appreciate your help more than you know!! I’m trying to help my son play Fortnite with his friends who play on a PS4. I have read so many...
  3. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  4. 2AF Fornite association compte XBOX live[Translation-2AF Fornite association account XBOX live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    2AF Fornite association compte XBOX live[Translation-2AF Fornite association account XBOX live]: Bonjour tous, bonnes fêtes de fin d'année ��������. J ai besoin d'un pro ��. Je vais essayer d être simple. Je suis sur xbox one X, avec un gamertag, abonnement xbox live et j ai installé Fornite...
  5. Fornite Season X finale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite Season X finale: Who is ready for the Fortnite Season X live event today? What do you think will happen? 448cb427-33f6-4c70-ac07-6c9f27a82abc
  6. Fornite purchase fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite purchase fault: Hello there, I just bought the Dark Reflection package in-game on fortnite via. Xbox Live. The transaction was succesful and the money has been taken out of my bankaccount. BUT i did not recieve...
  7. El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...: He buscado en linea y nadie me ha confirmado _____ [Translation - I've searched online and nobody has confirmed me] 00028618-7f12-4d2c-90a4-ca28dfcbf8b0
  8. Fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fornite: We have a credit of 200 MXN to buy V bucks in Fornite we proceed to check out, the credit was discounted from our account but the V Bucks never appreared. Could uyou help us?...
  9. Fornite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite V-bucks: I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even...
  10. Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors: Hello community, I am having such a frustrating problem with xbox and fortnite. I’m going to explain as best as I can, only started happening to me a few days ago so please read all, sorry its a...