Fornite

Discus and support Fornite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite not loading completely then screens turns black 8c7c1918-c7a6-45e5-aaf4-73e1944d5bc0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zem35, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Zem35
    Zem35 Guest

Fornite

Fortnite not loading completely then screens turns black

:)

Zem35, Sep 1, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Apex Legends

Im sure it is a direct competition to Fornite, actually Apex is having more viewers than fornite
  3. davilamili Win User

No puedo jugar online

no me deja reparar el fornite arreglalo
  4. {Parity} Win User

fornite

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Fornite

Hello Vanesa,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You will have to submit a
    ticket with epic games
    . They will be able to give them to you if they see a purchase made, as it is their currency. On link click on contact us in top right corner it will open the ticket.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

Fornite

I'd double check with epic games support and also report a bug on your xbox If you are using the preview program
Thema:

Fornite

1. Fornite - Similar Threads - Fornite

2. El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El juego fornite tiene fallos ya que tengo 24 horas sin poder jugarlo [Translation - The...: He buscado en linea y nadie me ha confirmado _____ [Translation - I've searched online and nobody has confirmed me] 00028618-7f12-4d2c-90a4-ca28dfcbf8b0
  3. Fornite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fornite: We have a credit of 200 MXN to buy V bucks in Fornite we proceed to check out, the credit was discounted from our account but the V Bucks never appreared. Could uyou help us?...
  4. Fornite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite V-bucks: I recently purchased 1000 v-bucks from the Microsoft Store, but they haven't been transferred to my iPad account, and because I don't have Xbox live, I cannot access Fortnite on my Xbox. Even...
  5. Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors: Hello community, I am having such a frustrating problem with xbox and fortnite. I’m going to explain as best as I can, only started happening to me a few days ago so please read all, sorry its a...
  6. X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Fornite Spielfortschritt vom Erwachsenem auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie übertragen: Ist es möglich, den Spielfortschritt von dem Erwachsenen auf das Kind in der Microsoft-Familie zu übertragen, damit ich Bildschirm-Limits festlgen kann? Dummerweise läuft "Fortnite "über meinen...
  7. no puedo jugar fornite con mi cuenta (I can't play fornite with my account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo jugar fornite con mi cuenta (I can't play fornite with my account): contacte a la compañía y me dijeron que era un fallo de microsoft porque se desvinculo mi cuenta Translate-Contact the company and they said it was a Microsoft fault because my account was...
  8. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  9. Fornite wont start on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite wont start on xbox one: Weve had this issue for weeks now, try to log into fortnite and it looks like it's loading but then says 'sorry took to long to start' ..... we've uninstalled and reinstalled, hard shutdown, reset...
  10. Perdí mi temporada en fornite[I lost my season in fornite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perdí mi temporada en fornite[I lost my season in fornite]: que tal, acabo de iniciar fornite y me doy cuenta de que se perdió mi progreso reciente de la temporada, que puedo hacer para recuperarlo? he leido que a otras personas les ha pasado por un error...