Forsake Horizon 4

Discus and support Forsake Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I went to play this title and found that it somehow deleted itself and all expansion pass data. Now the base game is game pass but I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilthyAcres, Aug 3, 2021.

1. PhilthyAcres
    PhilthyAcres Guest

Forsake Horizon 4

Recently I went to play this title and found that it somehow deleted itself and all expansion pass data. Now the base game is game pass but I purchased all the expansions the sum of those adds to over 100gb. I live in a rural area with terrible internet. This is such a huge disappointment and frankly, a little scary. I would love to know why this happened or if anyone has had a similar experience?

:)

PhilthyAcres, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Forsake Horizon 4

Hi there PhilthyAcres! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, Forza is a pretty big game and just like other games like Warzone it takes up around 80-100 GB of space. I totally understand the frustration!
  3. WaffleXZZ Win User

Anyone Else Freaked Out By The Xbox Ones Kinect?

When did the world suddenly forsake warranty?
  4. deadeagleman Win User

Do I need to play previous games to understand the storyline

forsake,, Conner father is Haytham ..tic...u really don't have too but like forsake said they all linked because of Desmond DNA history...all of their name pop up in the story..i played all of assassin games..they are worth the time..they make u feel like
    you are part of them.
  5. ProjectBehemoth Win User

From an UNBIASED point of view, who do you think is more 'RIGHT,' the Imperials or Stormcloaks?

What I don't get is why the Imperials would forsake Talos in the first place, after all he did forge the Empire as we see it today.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

my personal opinion is forza horizon 4 because of the seasons change. but what i don't like about fh4 are the dances and outfits. i don't think that would have been necessary. my order of all horizon games:

1. horizon 4

2. horizon 2 because storm islands dlc

3. horizon 3

4. the first horizon
Thema:

Forsake Horizon 4

1. Forsake Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forsake Horizon

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. LEGO SPEED CHAMPION (FROZA HORIZON 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO SPEED CHAMPION (FROZA HORIZON 4): Hello everyone, I’m accessing Froza Horizon 4, through XBOX GAME PASS. Later on I paid Saudi Royal 67/- to get access on bundles including LEGO SPEED CHAMPION, Fortune Island and some other...
  4. Forza horizon is not working for online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon is not working for online: When i was trying to join a group on forza it didn't alow me . It said i didn't have Xbox live but i did is this a error ??? c418107e-88d5-4681-b66c-4b6aeb3a405a
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen: So recently I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again. After clicking on the icon the splashscreen apears and the game just closes down. I did the normal troubleshooting like reseting and...
  6. [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through...: Hello, Essentially the title, clear definite answers are really lacking. Steam store claims you will be able to link your xbox account but doesn't explain if you'll be able to import tunes,...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Friends, I have such a problem, when I bought the console inside, the forza Horizon 4 standard edition code would be on the booklet, I wrote the code everything was fine, that is, I played it...
  8. Forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 freezing: After joining a convoy with a friend i keep experiencing freezing mid game. Just before this occurs the road disappears and will not load through. This is happening frequently but ido not...
  9. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 | Cannot Connect to Horizon Life session.: Hi there- I've been having this issue with my Forza install since the servers went down a few months ago. Upon logging in and getting to the main page of the game once I'm loaded in, I have to...