Fort nite last update my control failure

Discus and support Fort nite last update my control failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since fortnite update this week my control do not work properly 752712f4-33fa-4091-a11d-e933ae8c86ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by denis hawk, Mar 5, 2020.

1. denis hawk
    denis hawk Guest

since fortnite update this week my control do not work properly

:)

denis hawk, Mar 5, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. CrazY1985 Win User

Fort nite

that's not possible.

Bought on your account means tied to your account.
  4. JessicaFlaugher Win User

V-bucks

I just bought V Bucks for Fort Nite and the purchase went through and the funds were taken off my gift card but I didnt get my V Bucks!!!
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fort Nite Need Help

6. At the Nozzle Win User

Cant access fort nite

Thema:

1. Fort nite last update my control failure - Similar Threads - Fort nite last

2. sea of thieves fort of the damned

in XBoX on Consoles
    sea of thieves fort of the damned: So, my friend and I, we decided to do the fort of the damned. We start to attack the ghost of Graymarrow and he cross the ground. It takes us around 4 hours (9 a.m. to 13p.m). I payed 35.000$ for...
  3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?: I don't understand why they're all conquered before I start playing. I tried three times. They were all conquered at the start of the playthrough, resulting in me being unable to get the...
  4. Fort nite 1000 vbucks offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fort nite 1000 vbucks offer: When will i receive my code for my 1000 vbucks??? eb313255-c2c6-494a-8881-94c1fc57897c
  5. I loaded money into my sons account so he can buy v-bucks in Fort nite, that worked but...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I loaded money into my sons account so he can buy v-bucks in Fort nite, that worked but...: I loaded money intoy microsoft account for my son to purchase v-bucks in fortnite on xbox, it shows the balance, it gets to the point where it says we need to ask for permision to make the...
  6. Xbox won’t re-install fort nite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t re-install fort nite: I uninstalled my fortnite by accident and when I go to Microsoft it shows I own the game and when I click install on devices it says Thank You were trying toinstall and then nothing happens. Help...
  7. Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X: Hello Microsoft Support said that i should ask the Achievement Support Team here to check and then fix an bugged Achievement. I already finished the Game and also got the two Achievements "To...
  8. Cant access fort nite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access fort nite: Hello everyone, Purchased Xbox gift card in order to play fortnite and Purchased Xbox gold membership with it however i am unable To play. It says my account does not have correct permissions....
  9. Fort nite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fort nite: I bought some V bucks for my daughter to play fort nite through my account, but they aren’t showing on hers! Is there any way I can transfer them? Thank you! a1032d82-9934-4ee4-94bb-4713a366902b
  10. Fort Nite Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fort Nite Need Help: I bought Founder Pack Deluxe and have just used it on my dads account is there any way to use the the pack on my account and in activate the standard edition which I am using on my account so I...