Fortinite offer

Discus and support Fortinite offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i buyed it 2 weeks ago and i dont have vbucks heeelp 02ab8212-d141-4b92-b1a9-54d5bba51437 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaduPopescu1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RaduPopescu1
    RaduPopescu1 Guest

Fortinite offer

i buyed it 2 weeks ago and i dont have vbucks heeelp

:)

RaduPopescu1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. RYAN RIPPER11 Win User

Fortinite offer

Hey,

It is a common problem, im sorry to tell you that i don't know how to solve it immediately but you must wait and your V-Bucks will come,

Happy Holidays
  3. Atherza Win User

Fortinite offer

They will eventually come in your Xbox Messages, you'll just have to wait I'm afraid.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Fortnite points

só deixando minha opnião e dizer que nao gasto pontos com fortinite.

[Translation-Just leaving my opinion and say that I do not spend points with fortinite.]
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Yes or no question!

I Think Fortinite is to Childrens, is fun game but I don't Play
  6. TorpidPine25785 Win User

Fortinite hacker...

Sometimes it is easier not to mic while playing. You can listen, and if someone gets rude, or personal everyone should learn how to Mute a player, and also to report them not only to Fortnite, but to Xbox. I am a Grandmother of 17 and a Gamer, I too have
    to educate my Grand kids on Hackers and Predators. I tell my Grand children to take gamer names and leave the game the first time they hear anything inappropriate. If I hear anything odd, I myself report on the behalf of other players. I don not accept this
    non-sense, and let the offender know that I have reported them too.

Hope your Sons experiences on Fortnite, and Xbox stay positive.
Thema:

Fortinite offer

1. Fortinite offer - Similar Threads - Fortinite offer

2. Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.: How do I fix this, I have ultimate. submitted by /u/Y0uD0ntS4y [link] [comments]
  3. Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate offer, offered but not honored: Why, when I get an email offering me game pass ultimate, PC or Xbox for £1 for the first month and the same day I click through the link and thge offer is shown in the browser, great, click...
  4. Esta oferta no es válida en tu región (This offer is not valid in your region)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esta oferta no es válida en tu región (This offer is not valid in your region): Compre mi xbox one hace 2 semanas y he querido comprar los juegos de Ninja Gaiden especificamente los 3 juegos de Ninga Gaiden el Black, el 2 y el 3, el problema es que cuando quiero comprar...
  5. Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt: Hi all Any body have any idea why some regions are not able to receieve some xbox one store offers and discounts? I bought alot of games from the store and i have received nothing like rewards...
  6. When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?: I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC since it's not available in my region. Why? e29e55b5-6f46-4523-a77f-a591bdd4bf64
  7. v dolce fortinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    v dolce fortinite: witam, mo syn przez ostatnie 2 dni grajac w fortinite dokonał zakupów za kwote ponad 1600 zł na jakies vdolce. Jestem załamana. Prosze o informacje czy te zakupy mozna zwrocic i otrzymac zwrot...
  8. Fortinite hacker...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortinite hacker...: We just had an alarming experience. My son was playing fortinite and a male grown up said he would give my son 13000 V-bucks if he joined his party. After my son joined his party he asked for my...
  9. When I play fortinite it says "You cannot see content other people make because of how your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play fortinite it says "You cannot see content other people make because of how your ...: This has been a problem I have worked to fix but I can't figure out where, can someone please help? e5855423-e91e-43a2-94c4-c0302323bf00
  10. unlink xbox account from the fortinite game

in XBoX on Consoles
    unlink xbox account from the fortinite game: by error link my xbox account in the fortinite game and you can not remove it later to put the account of epic games 8973e644-95a0-472f-a362-2c80805a77e8