Fortnight data for user Kill Alone#****

Discus and support Fortnight data for user Kill Alone#**** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am requesting information for my nephews account. He was playing Fortnight when he was tragically shot in the head on 26 Dec 2020 around 7pm CST.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwardWesson, Dec 31, 2020.

1. EdwardWesson
    EdwardWesson Guest

I am requesting information for my nephews account. He was playing Fortnight when he was tragically shot in the head on 26 Dec 2020 around 7pm CST. Based on the entry and exit wound, its not likely to be self inflicted as the owner of the weapon claims.
    Below is the news article. Please call or email me for additional information.

victim: R** W*****

gamer tag: Kill Alone#*****

email for acct: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...dentally-shooting-himself-in-head-police-say/

Thanks in advance,

Edward Wesson

:)

EdwardWesson, Dec 31, 2020
  2. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

Game update stuck at 100%

This could be a bug with fortnight it self or maybe delete the saved data and cache
  3. Habenero Win User

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Community Event Starts 16th March

I blame all the people who said "at least it's not Banshees" when it was announced a fortnight ago that we had to kill Phantoms.
  4. lewgiffard Win User

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Community Event Starts 16th March

[quote user="Skimpy1980"]

Looks like we'll have to pull out the sentinal banshee destrutor team for this party, Lew. :p

[/quote]You know it mate!!

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]

I blame all the people who said "at least it's not Banshees" when it was announced a fortnight ago that we had to kill Phantoms.

[/quote]Haha! But still, 3 million is a little rough, but the Commendation pack is where its at, anyhoo.
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Minecraft for Xbox 360 on May 9th!

[quote user="Oasis ll 87"]

Well I'm up for playing this then, people can add me if they like, the description Xenocide gave reminds me of an upcoming game by Epic Games called Fortnight, build a fort in the day and suvive waves of foes by night...... so yeah add me if you want to
    play some minecraft.

[/quote]

As childish as the game looks, I really want to see more on Fortnight.
  6. DonaldMains Win User

Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

Game fortnight will not craft
Thema:

1. Fortnight data for user Kill Alone#**** - Similar Threads - Fortnight data user

2. I have a problem to buy battelpass in Fortnight game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem to buy battelpass in Fortnight game: I have a problem to buy Battelpass in Fortnight game-in the process I need to fill in my address -There is no Israel in the open list to choose only countries or city from USA -how can I set that...
  3. Linking Xbox fortnight to Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Xbox fortnight to Switch: Hi we have an xbox and one xbox live gold subscription. We have 2 children using the xbox. Child A has the gold subscription and shares it so child B can also access fornite and they can play...
  4. How do I register my Xbox so I can add fortnight Vbox cards to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I register my Xbox so I can add fortnight Vbox cards to play the game: I would like to know how do I add or register my Xbox to play the game Fortnite I have the rewards card already but it’s not letting meMe at the Vbox so I’m wondering how do I register the Xbox...
  5. Fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnight: Since my son has updated to the new version of Fortnight it won’t load. We have done a hard reset and uninstalled and reinstalled the account. Can anyone help? eb3d9259-773b-4607-9eae-df4736d09cd5
  6. How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?: My son got an Xbox and started playing it before I understood how parental controls work. Long story short: - Linked to MY email is an EpicGames account (Fortnite) that he purchased things on....
  7. Fortnight in xBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight in xBox: I downloaded fortnight to my xbox, i need to delete my details and uninstall thus game any ideas? kind regards carole 63da4f9a-cf49-46c3-ac4d-f7d08a8990ce
  8. fortnight crossplay on childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnight crossplay on childs account: I'm very frustrated with this right now. I quit using the account a long time ago (like 8 years) cause he couldn't play some game. Figured I'd set it up for fortnite cross play but it's...
  9. Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues: I have intermittent issues with chatting on xbox one fortnight. Some times it works some times it doesn't. The headset is new and I have played with the settings. Can't figure out why some times...
  10. Lost fortnight redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fortnight redeem code: Hi guys, unfortunately my son has tried to redeem the fortnight spider skin code that came with the console but he hadn't set up his epic games profile properly. Since he has been waiting for his...