Fortnight promotion with xbox live

Discus and support Fortnight promotion with xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello my name is Luis A couple weeks ago xbox had a promotion for 3months xbox live for $9.99 plus 1000 vbucks. I still have not received a code to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by luisalejandre1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Fortnight promotion with xbox live

Hello my name is Luis

A couple weeks ago xbox had a promotion for 3months xbox live for $9.99 plus 1000 vbucks. I still have not received a code to collect the 1000 vbucks can someone please help.

Thanks in advance

Luis

:)

luisalejandre1, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Fortnight promotion with xbox live

1. Fortnight promotion with xbox live - Similar Threads - Fortnight promotion live

2. Fortnight - Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Disc: I bought the fortnight disc for xbox one. When we have put he disc in, it asks for us to subscribe to xbox live which is about $80 a year. Can we just play the game without the extra expense?...
  3. how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?: Hi, I'm considering buying an Xbox one or one s to satisfy a xmas request & need help. It is not clear / difficult to find out what the ongoing costs are involved in playing various games. I...
  4. Fortnight - Dual Screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Dual Screens: Can I run two Xboxes on one smart TV to play Fortnight? Or does Fortnight have a split screen option so two profiles can play side by side on the same smart TV? 3ac72994-d71a-4b63-8550-f3d62c1bfb12
  5. Fortnight promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnight promotional code: hi I brought the 3 months Xbox live with the 1000 v bucks, how lucky no does it take to come through 1ac25e0b-7cc9-45db-9f37-575c1af512b2
  6. Crossplay Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay Fortnight: I have an issue where I can't cross play with my son on Fortnite. Yes I looked at the thousands of posts here and at other sites. Scenario 1 - Child playing with other Xbox friends Child has a...
  7. child profile lost after update on Fortnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    child profile lost after update on Fortnight: After Fortnight indicated the update for the xbox one, I attempted to download the update on a flash drive, uploaded the flash drive, and it still didn't work. When I re-signed in, all child...
  8. אקס בוקס LIVE GOLD ופורטנייט -[Translation - Exxbox LIVE GOLD and Fortnight]

in XBoX on Consoles
    אקס בוקס LIVE GOLD ופורטנייט -[Translation - Exxbox LIVE GOLD and Fortnight]: הורדתי גרסה חדשה של פורט ייט (לקח הרבה מאד זמן), אחר כך זה לא תן לי לשחק בלי אקס בוקס LIVE GOLD , וזה לא מאפשר לי להוריד את האקס בוקס LIVE GOLD. כשא י כ ס דרך הח ות זה רושם לי לבדוק את החשבון...
  9. Fortnight not working since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight not working since update: Hey guys ever since the latest couple of fortnight updates it has not been working & console is saying its up to date,any one having same issue 97bf475b-0c84-4fed-8cea-c4ea5281aade
  10. Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight: Is any one having issues with xbox fortnight “your net work is good but there are some xbox service issues 5a7aa628-0867-462b-bae8-0d63000e52fc