Fortnight settings

Discus and support Fortnight settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Fortnight season 11 my kill target symbol which appears at the end of my gun to help me aim has disappeared. I’ve searched all of the settings and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mamfmem, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Mamfmem
    Mamfmem Guest

Fortnight settings

In Fortnight season 11 my kill target symbol which appears at the end of my gun to help me aim has disappeared. I’ve searched all of the settings and reset everything but it won’t reappear. Has anyone had any luck getting this back?

:)

Mamfmem, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Fortnight settings

Hello Mamfmem,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a feature missing on your weapons within the game Fortntie.

This may be best answered by EPIC Games as this is an in-game feature not having to do with errors occurring for the Xbox One console itself. EPIC Games can be reached through their
    official customer support portal intended for in-game inquiries.

Please try this out for us, and we wish you the best!
  3. DonaldMains Win User

Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

Game fortnight will not craft
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnight

Hi Lynn,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Geth Win User

Fortnight

You can check here to see if it's down. (Copy and Paste URL into address bar.)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Fortnight

Please provide more information so we can assist your issue. Are you on a PC or and Xbox. Which Xbox are you on and what type of PC are you using ipad, mac etc? Is this game the only issue or are all your games experiencing issues?
Thema:

Fortnight settings

1. Fortnight settings - Similar Threads - Fortnight settings

2. Fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnight: Since my son has updated to the new version of Fortnight it won’t load. We have done a hard reset and uninstalled and reinstalled the account. Can anyone help? eb3d9259-773b-4607-9eae-df4736d09cd5
  3. How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?: My son got an Xbox and started playing it before I understood how parental controls work. Long story short: - Linked to MY email is an EpicGames account (Fortnite) that he purchased things on....
  4. Fortnight in xBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight in xBox: I downloaded fortnight to my xbox, i need to delete my details and uninstall thus game any ideas? kind regards carole 63da4f9a-cf49-46c3-ac4d-f7d08a8990ce
  5. fortnight crossplay on childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnight crossplay on childs account: I'm very frustrated with this right now. I quit using the account a long time ago (like 8 years) cause he couldn't play some game. Figured I'd set it up for fortnite cross play but it's...
  6. Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight Chat - Headset Issues: I have intermittent issues with chatting on xbox one fortnight. Some times it works some times it doesn't. The headset is new and I have played with the settings. Can't figure out why some times...
  7. Lost fortnight redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fortnight redeem code: Hi guys, unfortunately my son has tried to redeem the fortnight spider skin code that came with the console but he hadn't set up his epic games profile properly. Since he has been waiting for his...
  8. X Box Fortnight account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Fortnight account: I bought a second x box for my kids and now they each have their own user names. Now for our issue, they played on the same user name for a long time, but my youngest played mainly fortnight and...
  9. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  10. I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?: My daughter has installed Fortnight. To play the game it does not require you to login to an account therefore none of the screen time limits work for this game and I cannot control the amount of...