Fortnight settings

Discus and support Fortnight settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Fortnight season 11 my kill target symbol which appears at the end of my gun to help me aim has disappeared. I’ve searched all of the settings and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mamfmem, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Mamfmem
    Mamfmem Guest

Fortnight settings

In Fortnight season 11 my kill target symbol which appears at the end of my gun to help me aim has disappeared. I’ve searched all of the settings and reset everything but it won’t reappear. Has anyone had any luck getting this back?

:)

Mamfmem, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Fortnight settings

Hello Mamfmem,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a feature missing on your weapons within the game Fortntie.

This may be best answered by EPIC Games as this is an in-game feature not having to do with errors occurring for the Xbox One console itself. EPIC Games can be reached through their
    official customer support portal intended for in-game inquiries.

Please try this out for us, and we wish you the best!
  3. DonaldMains Win User

Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

Game fortnight will not craft
  4. Geth Win User

Fortnight

You can check here to see if it's down. (Copy and Paste URL into address bar.)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Fortnight

6. Geth Win User

Fortnight - Dual Screens

Fortnight does not support split screen.
Thema:

Fortnight settings

1. Fortnight settings - Similar Threads - Fortnight settings

2. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  3. can not get the fortnight going

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not get the fortnight going: I am getting the error code 0xe107df and as I like to report it on the hub the problem wont be resolved. e9d66c48-8efc-4cfb-b5fb-2379a0915b9d
  4. Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue: So I was able to confirm that its the brand new controller and not the headset. A friend of my sons came to my house with his headset and controller, in his controller the xbox sees both head...
  5. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  6. Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight: Hi All, My 12-year old son has been using my main Xbox login & username on Fortnight for the past few months. I'm going to apply some screentime restrictions on the Xbox that will require me to...
  7. Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back: Hey all, My son reports that he pressed the down button on the xbox controller which brought up a menu of some kind and now the Fortnight can only be controlled by what appears to be a PC. What...
  8. Fortnight - Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Disc: I bought the fortnight disc for xbox one. When we have put he disc in, it asks for us to subscribe to xbox live which is about $80 a year. Can we just play the game without the extra expense?...
  9. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  10. I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't block Fortnight using family screentime settings. Why?: My daughter has installed Fortnight. To play the game it does not require you to login to an account therefore none of the screen time limits work for this game and I cannot control the amount of...