Fortnite + $10

Discus and support Fortnite + $10 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was informed yesterday, June 18, 2019, that my friends received $10 for playing fortnite even though they haven't played it for a very long time. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DaReaalTJ, Jun 21, 2019.

1. DaReaalTJ
    DaReaalTJ Guest

Fortnite + $10

I was informed yesterday, June 18, 2019, that my friends received $10 for playing fortnite even though they haven't played it for a very long time. And I've been playing it since present day and it confuses me. Like, can i get some filler on this please?

:)

DaReaalTJ, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite + $10

Hi Reaal,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will have to get in touch with Epic games. As this is their issue, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
    Fortnite is not an actual play anywhere title for the Xbox one and Windows 10. However, you can download the PC version of Fortnite threw the

EPIC Games website
    . You would then link your Microsoft account and have access to the content that's been unlocked threw that MS account.
  4. Shark5VT Win User

Remove Fortnite Paywall

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/need-ps-plus-xbox-live-gold-play-fortnite-7455044/
  5. mocoworm Win User

How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?

It receives regular updates and it is currently in season 10. Typically a Fortnite Battle Pass season will last for ten weeks,
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Live gold

Hi

I am sorry but this is wrong place to request code

but you can buy 3 month gold + 1000 fortnite vbucks with just 10$
Thema:

Fortnite + $10

1. Fortnite + $10 - Similar Threads - Fortnite $10

2. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  3. 2fa on for fortnite not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2fa on for fortnite not working.: Hi, can someone save me from the pain of enabling fortnite 2fa. Summary: XBOX Live account has 2fa enabled. EPIC games account has 2fa enabled. XBOX one X console has fortnite installed been...
  4. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  5. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  6. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  7. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  8. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  9. Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...: Здравствуйте! Не работает геймпад Xbox one в Fortnite на Windows 10. При этом в других играх он прекрасно работает. Этот же геймпад также работает у моего друга в Fortnite на его компьютере с...
  10. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem: Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn it not recognized and is it supposed to be...