Fortnite + $10

Discus and support Fortnite + $10 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was informed yesterday, June 18, 2019, that my friends received $10 for playing fortnite even though they haven't played it for a very long time. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DaReaalTJ, Jun 21, 2019.

1. DaReaalTJ
    DaReaalTJ Guest

Fortnite + $10

I was informed yesterday, June 18, 2019, that my friends received $10 for playing fortnite even though they haven't played it for a very long time. And I've been playing it since present day and it confuses me. Like, can i get some filler on this please?

:)

DaReaalTJ, Jun 21, 2019
  2. sprkle Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

fortnite but id put it at 10

10 being the worst
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite + $10

Hi Reaal,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will have to get in touch with Epic games. As this is their issue, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Chaos134652 Win User

Dose not work on your device

Windows 10 and it's just not Fortnite, it happens to all xbox one games e.g. tomb raiders
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
    Fortnite is not an actual play anywhere title for the Xbox one and Windows 10. However, you can download the PC version of Fortnite threw the

EPIC Games website
    . You would then link your Microsoft account and have access to the content that's been unlocked threw that MS account.
  6. Shark5VT Win User

Remove Fortnite Paywall

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/need-ps-plus-xbox-live-gold-play-fortnite-7455044/
Thema:

Fortnite + $10

1. Fortnite + $10 - Similar Threads - Fortnite $10

2. Need to get fortnite save the world in PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to get fortnite save the world in PC: i have bought fortnite save the world here in microsoft store, at that time i didn't knew that i need an xbox to redeem that game. i mailed fortnite for assistant and after a number of chats they...
  3. fortnite pc/xbox shenanigans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite pc/xbox shenanigans: So,i bought a 25 dollar vbucks card for use in fortnite.I play on xbox one.When i went to the back and followed the instructions i decided to put it in on my pc.I followed the instructions exactly...
  4. Fortnite and Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite and Xbox: 3 days ago i changed my Xbox name from Noxi suicideYT to Yuqiシ and it went through but it doesnt show my name in fortnite and im thinking to myself that i just changed my name for $10.00 for...
  5. Lag fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag fortnite: Hola, existe alguna manera de bajar el ping o el lag ? aa148849-9b08-49e2-88eb-f1eb8e6671b4
  6. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  7. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  8. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  9. Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...: Здравствуйте! Не работает геймпад Xbox one в Fortnite на Windows 10. При этом в других играх он прекрасно работает. Этот же геймпад также работает у моего друга в Fortnite на его компьютере с...
  10. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem: Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn it not recognized and is it supposed to be...