Fortnite account transfer

Discus and support Fortnite account transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by decaffcapp, Aug 2, 2020.

1. decaffcapp
    decaffcapp Guest

Hi All,

I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now under my account/gamertag and now wants to play under his new tag but doesnt want to loose progress and purchases.
    I have tried to setup another epic account using the email that i had to create to setup my sons profile (outlook.com) but the epic games wont recognise it as a valid email. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

:)

decaffcapp, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Final Boss XII Win User

Transferring existing profile data to new profile

Hello MatthewSchaub.

Unfortunately Fortnite skins are account locked. These are individual rewards or purchases that bind to the account they're unlocked on. You're not able to transfer fortnite skins between profiles.
  3. Dezqo Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

If you bought the Vbucks from the xbox store it will Automatically transfer to your Fortnite account
  4. skylaar Win User

Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

If the Xbox account is attached to an Epic Account (Fortnite game creator) then you may be able to unlink the current Xbox account and then relink it to your son's new account. I would check the Epic Games forums though to see if content would transfer.
    You basically have to find out what Epic Account has all his Fortnite info. The previous user was correct that you cannot transfer achievements, or other game info. There may be a loophole with Fortnite and how it has a master Epic account that stores the
    information.
  5. OnyxKnight777 Win User

fortnite vbucks problem

Check the account first. Make sure your Account is linked to your Xbox. If not you could try to contact Fortnite help and transfer to another account.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Is there a way of transferring vBucks purchases from one account to another?

Hey Paul

There is currently no way to transfer Vbucks from one account to another. Heres a link to Fortnites FAQ and Forums if you would like to post on the developer site :

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/faq

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Fortnite account transfer - Similar Threads - Fortnite account transfer

2. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  3. FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!: I got my daughter an XBOX for the sole purpose of her playing Fortnite on the XBOX versus her phone. I brought her EPIC games account over to her email address as listed on my Microsoft account,...
  4. Lost progress of fortnite account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost progress of fortnite account.: I have lost the progress of my xbox one fortnite account how do i get it back. I tried to go through epic games to no use. 5a987701-5c2c-4434-badc-a3ee28222402
  5. Epic Fortnite Xbox Account Link

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Fortnite Xbox Account Link: When I try to sign in with xbox on the epic website it says the account is inactive, why is that? d1c2a2eb-92b3-4d11-b03f-a0e43b475865
  6. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  7. Fortnite Xbox linked account change??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Xbox linked account change??: Hi, i signed my daughter up for fortnite. I needed to changed her parental settings on her xbox account to enable her to play the game, but in mean time i let her play it on her dads xbox account....
  8. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...
  9. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  10. Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one: Hi everyone! Please help me to solve this problem that I have. I have a Xbox One console and on it I have two accounts: mine and my sons. I bought at the same time Fortnite and Deep freeze...