Fortnite account

Discus and support Fortnite account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sigh into my fortnite account eebf2b4c-c9ab-4f41-a7eb-9697345357da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUISLEY1, Aug 3, 2021.

1. LUISLEY1
    LUISLEY1 Guest

Fortnite account

I can't sigh into my fortnite account

:)

LUISLEY1, Aug 3, 2021
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

Just so I understand.

When you log into your account on the xbox and go to the fortnite game it brings up her account in game?

Did she start playing fortnite on your account on the original xbox maybe and it linked your xbox account to her profile on fortnite?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite

4. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

Hi, He someday used the your account of the Fortnite in other Xbox Accont. I Suggest with he unlink your fortnite account with the other Xbox Account to then he can link winth your xbox account
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?

Hi Stefan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! When it comes to linking your Xbox Account (GamerTag) to your Fortnite account (Epic Games account), each GamerTag/profile can only link to one Fortnite account. If you are able to sign into Fortnite on your device with your
    son's Xbox account and his Epic account and view his progress then that is normal. However, if you'd like to sign into your Xbox account on Fortnite, it would need to correspond with the Epic games account associated with your GamerTag.

If your own GamerTag (Xbox profile) is not linking up with your Epic Games account, then you would need to

contact Epic Games concerning your Fortnite account
    directly for assistance in getting those two accounts to link. Just be sure you know the different account log in emails for their site specific to each of you.

Hope this helps out!
Thema:

Fortnite account

1. Fortnite account - Similar Threads - Fortnite account

2. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....
  3. Error with the account in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with the account in fortnite: hello everyone, I'm new on the forum. since this morning when I open Fortnite on my Xbox one it says "an unexpected error occurred while signing into your Xbox live account. Please try again...
  4. Canceling Fortnite Crew on Child Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceling Fortnite Crew on Child Account: I signed my daughter up for fornite crew on xbox but now want to cancel. We have tried for a month to cancel and just got charged again. She does not have her own Microsoft account. She has a...
  5. My Fortnite account log-on to my son's Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite account log-on to my son's Xbox live account: Ok, i have owned Fortnite since its initial release. I played maybe 5 hours tops. My son plays Fortnite everyday on my Xbox Live account so i did the family account set up and gave him his own...
  6. Fortnite not logging into account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not logging into account: Hello Since last couple of days my copy of Fortnite on Xbox 1 S Console is not loading into the game. An error message : "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to Your account For xbox...
  7. Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite account: My son's fortnite account which uses my gmail address to log in on Epic games has linked to my user on xbox rather than his when I tried to link it on line. How can i transfer it to his user?...
  8. Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...: I've already refunded it and gonna try again but I'm just super confused because it took my money and didn't give me anything. b66c086c-ae9a-4c65-8dc7-46919796b360
  9. Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?: So as the title says, i want to buy v-bucks for my nephews birthday, but if i buy them from the MS store will they be linked to my xbox? He obviously needs them to be linked to his own xbox....
  10. redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account: My kids redeemed 2 v bucks gift cards, got the codes and inputted them into xbox but it just says the cards have already been redeemed and no v bucks ever came into their account. I went back and...