Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021

Discus and support Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnight is asking for Xbox Live Gold account, I thought it was supposed to be free after the announcement in January 2021? How do i get tid of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JETKBARR, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:12 AM.

1. JETKBARR
    JETKBARR Guest

Fortnight is asking for Xbox Live Gold account, I thought it was supposed to be free after the announcement in January 2021? How do i get tid of the prompt so my kids can play?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

No, they haven't announced when it'll start yet.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The announcement stated they are working on making it so you don't need Gold for free to play games. It hasn't started yet. Currently, you need Gold to play online.
  4. JETKBARR Win User

Thanks, do you know when it’s suppose to start?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is multiplayer being free or not?

6. HarryMorris3 Win User

Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

I canceled the xbox game pass ultimate 2 days after I signed up and I still have the xbox gold to Feb.2021 but it will not let me play
Thema:

1. Fortnite asking for Xbox Live Gold Subscription Feb 2021 - Similar Threads - Fortnite asking Live

2. My fortnite isn't downloading fast on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My fortnite isn't downloading fast on my xbox: It is on kbps 20 and when i download or update other game it is 30 mbps help me please bd5e7993-27a1-4e7d-879f-0af6408665e8
  3. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Why can't I play Fortnite. Keeps saying "unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account." a32a1c91-fd39-40af-b944-a0c3cb8049eb
  4. Xbox to Xbox audio fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to Xbox audio fortnite: Hi When playing fortnite, i can talk fine to friends on switch, playstation etc but anyone on another xbox i cant speak to. This was on xbox one, but same issue on my new X to. if i go onto my...
  5. I can’t play fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play fortnite: Please call me my Phone nuber is [mod removed] b0134abe-9792-496f-8f8e-20a77bc98654
  6. Fortnite the game paid for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite the game paid for: For 2 days no access to the game that is paid for! 4d5ec5b6-3e74-4290-bf63-3fb297bb6324
  7. Can’t log in to fortnite with my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log in to fortnite with my Xbox live account: Why can’t I log in to fortnite with my account. There isa tournament I’d like to do and at the moment it’s looking like I can’t do it. What is this? 3fd380b8-16f3-45d9-8bd7-bacd99b8caec
  8. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  9. I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite.: I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite. b7878fdd-c194-49c7-a934-822f6ae1c82b
  10. I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite.: I have Xbox live gold, but it asking me to buy it again when trying to play fortnite. b7878fdd-c194-49c7-a934-822f6ae1c82b