Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2

Discus and support Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok my friend gifted me the battlepass this morning (he plays xbox and i play mobile and xbox) i have relogged in multiple times and nothings come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HERO7476, Feb 22, 2020.

1. HERO7476
    HERO7476 Guest

Ok my friend gifted me the battlepass this morning (he plays xbox and i play mobile and xbox)

i have relogged in multiple times and nothings come through and somethimes when i log in there is a small update (havent tryed on xbox becuase i dont have it at the moment) can anyone tell me why or how to fix thx

:)

HERO7476, Feb 22, 2020
  2. KillaRh1no Win User

Cannot wait to see what's in store this season pass
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Hero,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with battle pass that was gifted to you. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to

epic support
    or the one who gifted it to you.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Fortnite Event Black Hole

5. Zdubleu Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared

I understand how that can be frustrating. It is simply how that game works. They have moved on to season 2 there is no longer a season 1. From what I understand there is no going back to the previous seasons. Just like when Fortnite moved on to a new chapter.
    I hope this helps.
  6. SpyOverThere Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

I haven't played it, but I hate how they have a battlepass. I know they had it in Season 1 and since they don't have a season pass thats how they'll get money, but I just don't like how every company is now copying Fortnite
Thema:

1. Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2 - Similar Threads - Fortnite battlepass chapter

2. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  3. Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?: Problem with Fortnite splitscreen for 2 players - my children are unable to reach splitscreen game. By testing I found out, that: - I (as a person which account is connected with Gold etc.) can...
  4. How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?: I redeemed a V-bucks card from Walmart on Epic's website. I took me to a Microsoft account and now it's in my wallet but won't show up in the game. Plz help, it's been over 24 hours....
  5. How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.: Why did i get banned from communication i didnt do nothing someone called me a bad word his gamertag is [mod removed] please ban him from communication. 092e9ba7-20dd-467a-9d30-d54ef5000cfd
  6. Fortnite Split Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Split Screen: I am trying to have my two kids play on Fortnite split screen, but it will not let. It will only let one of them join split screen if my account (the main account) is playing. Even though they all...
  7. Help linking fortnite & epic on two Xbox’s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help linking fortnite & epic on two Xbox’s.: Linking TWO XBOX live accounts My step son has two Xbox’s. One with us and one with his dad. With this, two separate Xbox live accounts. It’s already caused problems with game syncing. Now he’s...
  8. Xbox microfono non funziona su Fortnite!!! Aiutatemi [Xbox microphone doesn't work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox microfono non funziona su Fortnite!!! Aiutatemi [Xbox microphone doesn't work on...: Ciao volevo sapere se puoi aiutare a risolvere un problema riguardante le cuffie della xbox one, cioe il microfono non funziona su fortnite mentre in altri giochi funziona benissimo! Mi puoi...
  9. Eu não estou conseguindo comprar coisas no fortnite[Translation-I'm not getting to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu não estou conseguindo comprar coisas no fortnite[Translation-I'm not getting to buy...: Bom, eu fui comprar algumas coisas no fortnite com o cartão de crédito e apareceu um erro, eu não sei oque pode ser mas se alguém souber uma forma de ajudar será bom [Translation-Well, I went to...
  10. Fortnite (epic) account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite (epic) account: My son has been playing fortnite on the nintendo switch WITHOUT an epic account. He wants to play on the xbox without losing purchases and progress. Is this possible? He has an xbox gamertag, but...