Fortnite code

Discus and support Fortnite code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a Fornite code but I didn’t receive any of the items, I’ve tried to enter it again but it keeps telling me I redeemed it already, I did put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Username5544, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Username5544
    Username5544 Guest

Fortnite code

I redeemed a Fornite code but I didn’t receive any of the items, I’ve tried to enter it again but it keeps telling me I redeemed it already, I did put in the code before Fornite was installed, I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to do it before or after the
    game was installed am I not getting the items because I did it before?

(Its fixed now)

:)

Username5544, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Eon Skin

Was it an Xbox code (25 characters) you redeemed or was it a Fortnite code?

If it was a Fortnite code you may need to check with their support.
  3. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  4. Singh on fire Win User

Fortnite Vertex Bundle Code

Since you dont have the fortnite bundle, you cant recieve any fortnite code
  5. NeoXy LaZerZ Win User

USELESS CODE

When you put in the code does it show up in your Microsoft balance or is a strictly a Fortnite promotion code for the skin and V-buck?
    That is only for Fortnite.
  6. TimofeiTitov Win User

Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated please replace

Этот код для Fortnite Eon Skin.
    Код уже был активирован, прошу выдать замену

[Mod Translation- This code is for Fortnite Eon Skin. The Code has already been activated, please issue a replacement ]
Thema:

Fortnite code

1. Fortnite code - Similar Threads - Fortnite code

2. fortnite code

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code: I bought an Xbox console and in it came a code to redeem a fortnite skin and money, but when I put the code I get that it was already exchanged, what can I do? the console is new and it is...
  3. Fortnite Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Code: I redeemed a Fortnite code to the wrong Xbox account: is there any way I can transfer or reuse the code to get the items back or is it done? 0dd8a003-46f8-4342-aeaf-63b7718573ae
  4. Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]: Я приобрел консоль с акцией фортнайт и не могу активировать код. Помогите мне решить эту проблему -[Translation - I purchased a console with the action for Fortnite and can't activate the code....
  5. Fortnite Vertex Bundle Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vertex Bundle Code: Guten Tag, Ich habe mir letztes Jahr im Februar eine XBOX One S 1TB gekauft, Da zu es zu dieser Zeit dieses Fortnite Bundle nicht gegeben hat (oder der Code nicht dabei war) besitze ich keinen...
  6. I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear: it store says that the code is ready for me but when i logged in it wont appear in my locker. Please help. 3274a84c-8c3f-41d9-ad00-fa39c1077854
  7. Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...: I bought a console but did not understand what was wrong... I decided to turn on forum! (Fortnite Eon Bundle Promotion) 04b0711d-88ec-4526-9afd-90f520b5c492
  8. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...
  9. I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.: Split from this thread. Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working. Please replace my code [Mod removed image- personal information]...
  10. Fortnite CODE EON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite CODE EON: Hello, I bought a console with the action Fortnite 18/02/2019, the skin code is already activated, please replace def820bc-eb68-422e-b695-1b7348b8681f