Fortnite Controller Code

Discus and support Fortnite Controller Code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I redeem a fortnite controller code on pc? Do I need to own an xbox for it to work? f7069d75-577f-4442-b974-4148e08a798e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hyperify, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Hyperify
    Hyperify Guest

Fortnite Controller Code

Can I redeem a fortnite controller code on pc? Do I need to own an xbox for it to work?

:)

Hyperify, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

3. Hyperify Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

thank you, I hope it works!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

Hi
    Hyperify

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that for you.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Dark Vertex skin code that is bundled with the

special edition Fortnite Xbox One S
    . The code you have is only redeemable through the Microsoft Store, the Xbox One console, or the Xbox app to be applied to a Microsoft account and the content would only be available on Fortnite for the Xbox One platform.
    The outfit is an Xbox exclusive only obtained on the Xbox One and V-bucks are bound to the platform they are redeemed on, in this case it would be Xbox One. The only thing that is cross-platform are the outfits you purchase or redeem granted you have the proper
    accounts linked to your Epic account. Microsoft cannot exchange that code for a code used in Epic's system. You would need to contact

Epic Games support
    if they can exchange that code for the PC platform and for more information regarding linking your Epic account to other accounts to enable cross-platform.

I hope this helps!
  5. MKDeed Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

6. Hyperify Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

I know the controller will work, but I'm asking if i will be able to redeem the code
Thema:

Fortnite Controller Code

1. Fortnite Controller Code - Similar Threads - Fortnite Controller Code

2. The new xbox series x controller disconnects when the game is on loading on Fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    The new xbox series x controller disconnects when the game is on loading on Fortnite: [Beta ring] Hi, I'm playing a lot of different games with the new controller on my old xbox one fat, i don't have any problem on any game except Fortnite, where every match the controller keeps...
  3. No me deja hacer la autenticación de Fortnite, supuestamente es un problema con el control...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja hacer la autenticación de Fortnite, supuestamente es un problema con el control...: [Mod Translation of Title- He won't let me do Fortnite authentication, supposedly it's a problem with parental control] Necesito ayuda para hacer la autenticación de Fortnite [Mod Translation -...
  4. Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition: Can we plaese get that controller back? It has been sold out for quite awile now, and I think it looks pretty dope, not to mention the included code. Special editions are usually for a limited...
  5. Help Needed: Fortnite is not recognizing input from my Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Help Needed: Fortnite is not recognizing input from my Xbox One controller: I just bought a PC and have been attempting to connect to Fornite using my Xbox One controller with a wired connection. The PC picks up my controller and the controller functions well in other...
  6. Headset attached to controller, Mic not working for Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset attached to controller, Mic not working for Fortnite: Hello, we are playing Fortnite on an Xbox one. While the other players can be heard we are not able to talk to them anymore. The headset has no problem. It is compatible because it used to work....
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  8. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  9. Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues: Hello all, I purchased the Fortnite Edition XB1 controller recently and it has 500 VBux and the Dark Vertex Outfit as a bonus. The issue is that I'm a Fortnite player through Epic Games and its...
  10. foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.: We need this settings for fortnite its unfair. PC and PS4 has it but xbox dont. which is EXTREMELY unfair as the settings is GAME CHANGING. If they wont add it soon. im moving to ps4....