Fortnite crew subscription

Discus and support Fortnite crew subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my may subscription money has come out my bank account but its still says its pending and i have not had my v bucks any ideas why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by millhousecraft8, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. Fortnite crew subscription

Hi my may subscription money has come out my bank account but its still says its pending and i have not had my v bucks any ideas why

:)

millhousecraft8, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @millhousecraft8, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Then, select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

After you will need to perform a quick power cycle on your console, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check your subscriptions in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please contact our live support to check your account from their end:

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. demonizer andy Win User

Fortnite Crew subscription urgent issues

hi there , it has been said there are a few issues as there is a high demand with people wanting to exploit the new fortnite crew and subscription services, so services at the moment are facing some issues, you can either keep trying to cancel the subscription
    via your account page or follow the below steps from over at xbos support and request a cancellatio/refund

• Submitting a request does not guarantee a refund.
    • Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days.
    • For subscriptions, go to Request a subscription refund.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Games That Had Great Demos or Betas

Siege, Watch Dogs, Fortnite cause it still in beta😂😂😂, CoD, Battlefield, Crew 2
  5. ryanperry5 Win User

Fortnite crew

I've tried that buddy still no vbucks come paying 10.99 just to **** abart😤
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew

Hello there @BrookePronovich, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The best option in your situation would be to request a refund on the accidental purchase and then purchase the right version this time.

To request a refund on the game, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Request a refund for a digital purchase" after that, manually check the orders for purchase and Choose the reason the most suitable for your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account. I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Fortnite crew subscription - Similar Threads - Fortnite crew subscription

2. i bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally: I recently bought the Fortnite Crew subscription accidentally, and I want to cancel it, getting my money back, can anyone help me? 2f7e2c9f-7a83-4f2c-a3b9-c57df30bf2a7
  3. Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription: Hi!! I have paid for the Subscription for Fortnite crew since febuary. But, this month it is not renewing and giving me my V bucks and Skin. Is anyone else having triuble with this?...
  4. Unable to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription: Hello unfortunately my Epic games account was hacked on 27 December and i cannot access it any more. I had a Fortnite Crew subscription on there which is linked to my microsoft account but i...
  5. did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack: I am trying to find out why I did not get my 1000 V-bucks for my subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack. My credit card was charged but NO V-BUCKS! Any ideas? Thanks,...
  6. Fortnite Crew Subscription Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Subscription Bug: I bought Fortnite Crew yesterday and I got nothing from it. I restarted my game, restarted my console, and waited 3 to 5 hours. I have no clue what to do. I don't know if forums will help me but...
  7. Fortnite Crew subscription urgent issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Crew subscription urgent issues: I've recently paid for a subscription to Fortnite Crew, and I was planning on canceling the subscription because I just wanted this month's content which was enough, but every time I try to cancel...
  8. Fortnite crew Subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew Subscriptions: When ever i try to cancel my fortnite crew subscribtion its says we cannot cancel ur subscribtion online Can anyone help? aa663512-c6b7-4dc1-a500-6838c33ffba6
  9. i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing: He basically tells me to contact technical support <digital> and tells me to contact a technician,but can you help me before I contact him? d0332394-2d4a-4a51-a4be-47b26e98bcfe
  10. Fortnite Crew Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Crew Subscription: Hi I just have one question, after buying the fortnite crew subscription, if I refund it and get all my money back, will I still have all it's content? And I mean REFUNDING, not canceling or...